Anyone else in love with Vernis Cerise?

mihoshe

Sep 12, 2012
Hi everyone! I haven't seen many reveals for the new red vernis color, Cerise! So I'd like to hear ur thoughts of this color! I'm totally in love with it because I love a bright red, as opposed to the darker pomme d'amour! What do u think?

I've also posted some pics of Cerise Vernis items in my wishlist. 😍😍

Attachments

• 1409258237891.jpg
    1409258237891.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 1409258247491.jpg
    1409258247491.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 1409258257040.jpg
    1409258257040.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,049
  • 1409258287841.jpg
    1409258287841.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,061
I think it's very pretty on the pictures you posted but when I saw it in person, it's too orangey for my liking. Definitely orange red. I'm very disappointed that LV discontinued Pomme.

This is more of how the color looks in person. I see a lot of orange undertones. Still pretty though!

Attachments

• 1409258237891.jpg
    1409258237891.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 986
I think it's an amazing color and I don't like orange. This red with the warmth of the orange undertones is perfect.❤️ I totally get what u mean it's a beautiful color, I got the zcp and would love the cles!

I think it is a beautiful color and I like how it changes with different lighting. I purchased the cosmetic pouch and Montebello. My favorite color to date is the rouge grenadine and this color is darker but has some of the same undertones. I definitely like it better than pomme.

I was very excited about this color, but it's too orangey in person, and I don't like orange :nogood:
And which I don't like the most, is the fabric material around the zipp is 100 % orange.

I think it's very pretty on the pictures you posted but when I saw it in person, it's too orangey for my liking. Definitely orange red. I'm very disappointed that LV discontinued Pomme.

This is more of how the color looks in person. I see a lot of orange undertones. Still pretty though!

Oh I didn't know pomme was being discontinued! Isn't it a classic color? I figured cerise is coming in as a seasonal color and pomme is here to stay. 😱

I think it's an amazing color and I don't like orange. This red with the warmth of the orange undertones is perfect.❤️ I totally get what u mean it's a beautiful color, I got the zcp and would love the cles!

Awesome u got the zcp! I'm thinking of getting the cles this weekend, as my first piece into this color! ✌

I think it is a beautiful color and I like how it changes with different lighting. I purchased the cosmetic pouch and Montebello. My favorite color to date is the rouge grenadine and this color is darker but has some of the same undertones. I definitely like it better than pomme.

I've only seen pics of rouge grenadine.. could u possibly show a comparison of the two colors together?? I was eyeing a LV Houston in that color and it would be so so helpful to see if there's a difference in the two. TIA!! 😁🙏