Anyone else in FedEx Truck Limbo waiting for your PCE purchases?

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Let's commiserate! I am waiting on 3 items, one was sold out at Jax and I had to order from the flagship store in Atlanta. And 2 items I ordered from Jax but on separate days. It is torture watching all these reveals when I am dying for my stuff to arrive ;) Honestly I cannot remember the last time I walked out of the Coach boutique with a box in a bag!

Aprile

Aug 30, 2009
Me, I am waiting on my Black embossed Peyton and my Felix flats. Ordered Thursday night and still waiting Cry!

pinkdaisy10

Jan 23, 2010
Oklahoma
Yes! Mine is on the truck out for delivery... I am probably going to have to go to class before it gets here. :sad: Not to mention it's sunglasses and it's raining today! :coolio:

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
I'm waiting on my black Kora flats and tan Maritza wedges... I want my Coach shoes :girlwhack::whistle::pout:

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I am waiting on my Madison Audrey Black Pleated Bag should be here Friday.

joy75

Feb 15, 2010
Me!!! I am waiting on my Madison Metallic Hippie. It is supposed to be here tomorrow...

desertsand

Sep 3, 2009
Valley of the Sun
Yup... I keep checking the tracking on my order from last Friday when I used my PCE for a Kristin hobo, wristlet, and wallet. They were out of the color of wallet I wanted (turquoise), so it's being shipped. Says it will be here tomorrow before 4:30... hate waiting around for them to show up but afraid to leave in case they do!

codegirl

O.G.
Apr 29, 2009
I'm waiting for my Alex stitched tote in white patent and also 2 scarves. Store SA ordered them from JAX for me and they should be here Friday. I can't wait anymore!!!!