anyone else here from utah?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. where do you get your bags? I have to order my off eluxury

2. I'm not from Utah, but I know what you mean about ordering from Elux. I am so envious of all the people that have an LV within an hour of their residence.

3. I know! I wish they would have a boutique here! I would much rather go to a store and look at the stuff in person

4. i went to utah 2 weeks ago. its so pretty!

5. I don't have an LV near me either (I'm from PA) so I totally understand :crybaby:

6. I don't live in Utah, but I know what you're saying about having to shop on Elux. That's why I love seen people on here model their bags, I wish I too could go to a boutique and see the bags in person. I hate living over 2 hours away!

7. I acutally like ordering from Elux because of the ****** and occasional free shipping.

8. Ditto. And no sales tax.

9. Utah is ok. I've lived here my whole life and i personally think it's boring as hell lol. Thank god for comcast on demand and this message board lol.. And thank god for babies. I play with my baby all the time!! he's so cute i wanna eat him up