Anyone else having trouble contacting Fashionphile?

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I have sent in two bags to them. One was received last Friday and they have yet to acknowledge it. I have tried calling them but it keeps increasing the wait time to speak to an agent every few min. I gave up after an hour.

I have sent in two bags to them. One was received last Friday and they have yet to acknowledge it. I have tried calling them but it keeps increasing the wait time to speak to an agent every few min. I gave up after an hour.
Same issue. They received my bag on Friday(8/7) and no status update, not able to reach them over phone as well.

Reactions: mac01
I haven’t sold anything to them in awhile, but I check the site often. Very disappointed by their price increases and lack of markdowns since they were acquired by Neiman Marcus. I did purchase an LV Stephen Sprouse Neverfull back in April and the customer service was excellent. I had to contact them about an overcharge on my credit card (less than $20) and I got someone on the phone right away. The rep was super friendly and handled the issue immediately.

Reactions: mac01
Same issue. They received my bag on Friday(8/7) and no status update, not able to reach them over phone as well.
They reached out to me via email and confirmed that they have my packages but they are just behind on opening the boxes. Try sending them an email and see if they can do the same for you.