Anyone else having problems with the Coach site??

The order submission page never loaded, however it charged my CC 5 times! I was careful with pressing the submission button, but there was never any page activity so I assumed it was a dead link.

I just called and they said only the first charge will be submitted. I guess the website has a huge glitch tonight because of all the PCE orders.

If anyone else has this problem, she gave me the customer service number to call tomorrow during business hours: 18004443611

I had the same problem- looked like it timed out, had to resubmit- charged ccard both times. UGH. I sent an e-mail to [email protected] to let them know to make sure and only send me one of each. They really need to fix the site where it tells you the order processed. Like a completion screen.

They should not charge your card when you press the button...they should give it a little time to go through. That is what they SHOULD do. :sad:
I have had this happen to me a couple of times...and it is not fun. Took them two-three days to take that darn hold off.