Anyone else having problems with the Coach site??

Oct 1, 2010
I am trying to order my last minute PCE purchase and it won't let me submit the order. I've even tried another browser! :sad:(((((

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
Hmmm...I think it is a little early for them to be updating. They usually do it on Thursday or Friday, right?

Oct 1, 2010
The order submission page never loaded, however it charged my CC 5 times! I was careful with pressing the submission button, but there was never any page activity so I assumed it was a dead link.

Oct 1, 2010
I just called and they said only the first charge will be submitted. I guess the website has a huge glitch tonight because of all the PCE orders.

If anyone else has this problem, she gave me the customer service number to call tomorrow during business hours: 18004443611

sassypursefreak

Team Eric
Aug 12, 2007
I had the same problem- looked like it timed out, had to resubmit- charged ccard both times. UGH. I sent an e-mail to cancelorder@coach.com to let them know to make sure and only send me one of each. They really need to fix the site where it tells you the order processed. Like a completion screen.

lelerz

May 19, 2010
This happened to me as well. My card got charged 5x.... I called customer service last night and was told to call again this morning.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
Jun 9, 2010
They should not charge your card when you press the button...they should give it a little time to go through. That is what they SHOULD do. :sad:
I have had this happen to me a couple of times...and it is not fun. Took them two-three days to take that darn hold off.