Anyone Else Having Problem Calling JAX???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been trying to call JAX (using # on website - 800-262-6224) and I keep getting a recorded message saying "that number is not available from my area - I'm in the SF Bay Area in CA) - is anyone else getting this? I tried from two landlines (home and office) and also my cell -same message all morning. I did email them but it usually takes at least a day to get a response with email.

2. It's actually 888-262-6224. That might be the problem!

3. "the toll free number you have dialed is currently being checked for trouble"

4. ha!
    I tried the wrong number, as posted in post #1!

5. Yeah - I think they made a mistake while updating the Coach site because my cache is always cleared and the 800 # was clearly posted on the site - after I emailed them, I got a reply in like 2 minutes to use the 888# number and when I refreshed the site, the number changed to the #888 - sounds like someone in programming made an updating error while working on the site for the new releases this week.