Anyone Else Have the new Patent Sabrina??

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
So, I picked up my Green Patent Sabrina (Lg.) this evening and it is an adorable bag. I actually like the color, but please know that it is not the bright emerald color that it looks like in pretty much every photo I've ever seen of this bag. It's a muted dark green, but it's more like someone mixed emerald and army green paint together - I find it interesting, but a lot of people might not (my SA didn't like the color). The lining is the most gorgeous teal color ever and I love the chain detailing on the handle and the bag is a decent size (not huge by any means) and the Legacy metal plate on the front actually looks fine on the bag - it's not plasticy at all IRL which I was worried about as well. I've not taken the stuffing out and tried it with my things in it yet, but so far my only concern is....... the leather is really, really thin. This bag has all that hardware plus the chain on the shoulder strap yet it's super lightweight and it's because the leather weighs nothing! I'm kinda worried about that and not sure how durable it's going to be - I'm going to take another look tomorrow and take pics when it's light - will post them in the morning.

Okay - here are pics - the color is actually much truer than I thought it would be at night - I turned on every light in the bedroom to take these pics. Enjoy!

The first one is stuffed with paper - the next is closeup w/ logo and I think the stuffing was out for that - next is lining and the pretty blingy gold creed - next up is the bag using the shoulder strap - it's stuffed w/ paper here as well and the last one is the bottom of the bag - those two little straps that hold the shoulder strap tight to the bottom actually unsnap to make it easier to put the strap on I guess, but it's super easy to just threat it through.

Attachments

• Sabrina_GrnPt RS.jpg
    Sabrina_GrnPt RS.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Sabrina_Logo.jpg
    Sabrina_Logo.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 142
  • Sabrina_Lining.jpg
    Sabrina_Lining.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Sabrina_Shoulder.jpg
    Sabrina_Shoulder.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Sabrina_Bottom.jpg
    Sabrina_Bottom.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 131
Also, this is not a large bag (this is the Large size Sabrina though) - I've took pics comparing it to the RM Morning After Bag (not the mini -the full size) so you can see the size. It might be too small for me now that I've seen it with the MAB, but I'll try my stuff in it tomorrow.

Attachments

• Sabrina_MAB1.jpg
    Sabrina_MAB1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Sabrina_MAB2.jpg
    Sabrina_MAB2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 120
Wow I think that bag is stunning! I love the leather on Sabrina (although mine isnt patent). I think its definitely light weight, but I stuffed that baby pretty full (I have the small/med) and its held up with no problem.
Congrats - I hope you wind up loving it!!