Anyone else have problems buying?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. DH gave me the go ahead to order something for PCE. And now I just can't... do it. I have the Ocean Maggie in my cart, and the cow fob, and I can't push the stupid button. :sad:

I'm kind of worried about the weight of the Maggie, and the color since I haven't seen it in person and wont be able to make it to a store until after PCE ends, so I have to order online. :sad:

I know I can always return, but I'm weary to do that.

No other bag on the website catches my eye at the moment, either. I'm also thinking I should wait until Friday/Saturday in case something else comes out.

2. I debated & debated too this morning about placing my order online...should I get floral Sophia now or wait til I went to the boutique??? She sat in my cart for almost 2 hours.

but then I decided if I went to the boutique I would spend too much $$ & be in the store for farrrrr longer than my lunch hour -- so I went ahead & ordered her!

If I have any probs, then I'll go to the boutique...I still have time since I paid extra to get my bag overnited.

3. The Mia Maggies is not heavy....I hate heavy bags...but as far as the color I think that's a matter of opinion....it is a more blue teal than a green teal. Very pretty but might be too much for some. I like it and see a lot of clothes for fall being made in this shade and on TV actresses.

4. Oh my gosh, I just saw all the new Sophia online and now my problem is, which one should I get?

5. I have a leather medium Zoe that I consider to be heavy =/. I can't imagine the Maggie is much lighter?

6. I never have trouble -- when I really want the bag, and I have a coupon... I just go for it. (Like I did yesterday when I ordered the Tartan Glam Tote, Mini and Wristlet...)

7. Anyone else have problems buying?

Kind of...I've seen several bags I like, but nothing I love and can't live without.
    I've decided not to buy anymore bags unless it's something I really love. I'm going to wait until the new floorset is out on Friday and go look to see if something jumps out at me, something that I can't leave behind.

8. Yeah... i bought the Kristin leather satchel at Macy's with my VIP 20% off, because i didnt want to miss out on a sale... but .... I don't love it. Its still in the bag, with tag on... probably going back Friday. :shucks:

9. I have not used my pce yet either. I am waiting till Friday to go to see what else they have with new floorset.

10. I haven't really bought much this year at all, I think two bags?? One was <$100 at the outlet and another was around $280 on ebay and both were older styles.

For some reason no bags have excited me since the Zoes last year and I stupidly did not buy a black one. Now the FP ones are impossible to find!!