anyone else have a very little collection?

Yeah I have 6 ("high end") and a few others. I love em all. Right now I am in search of a purple purse. I don't usually like purple but right now I am wanting a purple bag. I figure I'll get something under $100 because the bag I have my eye on (purple patent bucket from Maxx New York) is on the trendy side.

Hey No Cute no crying in the PF!! Just kidding. Crying allowed. Yeah you will love what you are getting no doubt!!! Besides you don't have to own a certain handbag (or anything) to appreciate it. My husband loves this about me and so does his wallet!

I have six bags (which I consider a small collection compared to numerous tPFers), and I'm currently satisfied with what staple pieces I have. :tup: So far, I'm not craving anything new I see. Which is great for my wallet! :P

I have a VERY small collection..only in H/school, but I have seen some other H/schoolers post their collections and im like 'eek!'
I have NO high-end designer bags.
All I have is Betsey,Juicy, Coach, Guess..and some other ones that I think just look
nice. I'm not fond of LV, but I am fond of Chanel...
Maybe when I get a job or something I'll be able to spend more money on high-end
bags. Right now, ti's about how they look (with the price tag)-and not neccassarily the label! :smile:

My collection is very small. I like to add a few colors into my collection. I love to have a grey red and maybe a nice yellow for spring and summer. I currently have 5 bags which i consider collectible and a new silverlake on its way! woooooo

~Mindy~

I also have a small collection, so I haven't posted it. I just don't see that many bags that I love and honestly could not be bothered to choose between too many bags to wear each day. Lots of people here have small collections, maybe of which I love more than the big ones!

Me! I only have 6 LV's and a zippy wallet (I use "only" loosely as I consider myself lucky to have any at all!) Swanky hit the nail on the head, we all have different financial situations and priorities. Me personally....I get high from the thrill of the chase, and having to save for my bags only makes me appreciate them that much more.

Mine isn't huge either but I love what I have. 4 Lvs, 1 Marc Jacobs, 1 Gucci, 1 Chanel. Just ordered an Ignes bag and I am about to inherit a couple of Gucci's I don't think I will wear but will cherish as they are from someone special.

not everyone here thinks you NEED a big collection. . . big doesn't = impressive to me.
We all have different need and financial situations {and priorities ;)} I know a lot of people here get caught up and think it's "normal" to have massive collections.

^^^Well said! I have 9 purses. 6 I truly love and 3 were kind of spontaneous purchases. When I first joined TPF, I got caught up in the frenzy and I wanted to "own" everything. I have now come back to earth and I will only purchase something I not only really love, but will use. I have read that alot of members here will sell one bag before purchasing another so that they always own the same number of bags. Most of us are here because we love bags and want to share our love with like minded people. It doesn't matter if you own 1 bag or 150, we are all here for the same reason. :yes:

When I first joined, I was amazed at the age of some of the TPF'ers.! I didn't get my first designer bag till I was in my 40's, too busy with kids, house payments, etc to worry about that! I guess times have changed.

I don't have a large collection either, I think about 10, and no high end (though someday I will own a Chanel)!!