anyone else have a very little collection?

I have totally honed myself down to about 10 bags, and I feel much more relaxed about wearing all of them more often. I can't name them right now, but there are two Koobas in there, an Elliot Lucca, a Tano, a couple of Anushka bags that I love to death, a Cynthia Rowley and some Cole Haan bags.

yea! just started as well

i've ONLY got a dior, mulberry, marcbymarcjacobs BAGWISE
most of my bags are still from highst shops :P

BUT i do have a whole load of wallets, keyrings, key pouches, jewelry, shades and shoes from various designers from marcjacobs, mbmj, fendi, dior, mulberry, chanel, D&G, juicy, ferragamo, valentino, gucci, coach...

hmmm i do love my accessories more!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS WITH ACQUIRING MORE YUMMY DESIGNERS IN THE FUTURE!!

I have a Miu Miu nappa frame bag, a Miu Miu wallet, a Balenciaga city, a Balenciaga shoulder and in the next few days will have a Balenciaga part time (can't wait!). Oh I've also ordered an Ignes bag so that should be coming in the next few weeks.

Before I joined the forum, I had a large collection of random bags. Over the last few years, I've gotten rid of nearly all of them, and pared down my collection. I have ten bags now...which is still a lot, but way smaller than 30+ pieces I had lying around.

I now have two designer bags, aka they arrived with dustbags...lol. LP Gillian clutch in espresso (uber cheap at the site's sale) and a Via Spiga from the Sasha group (can't find more info online) from NM's Last Call clearance sale. And I only knew about the LP from this site, so both are from what I learned here. So very tiny here. Two Ignes are being ordered this week...worked out the details in email last week.

I have 7 designer bags and 2 accessories, plus a LeSportsac bag that I use for school and travel (is that designer?). Most of my bags are not high end; I only have a couple monogram LVs, which I consider at the lower end of high end fashion accessories. :shame: :sweatdrop: I used to have a lot more LVs and a bigger designer bag collection, but financial times have forced me to reduce my collection...but I don't mind as I felt a little overwhelmed and disgusted with myself.

I still think I have too many, so I'm going to try to limit my "collection" to 5 designer bags...which is still plenty to me! :heart: