Anyone else have a problem with bag sizing?

1. Anyone else find it difficult to find the right size in LV bags?

For example I find the Speedy 25 too small but the Speedy 30 too big!

Also, I find the Cabas Piano too small and the Cabas Mezzo too big!

And the Ribera Mini too small and the Ribera MM too big! :cursing:

We need some "inbetween sizes"! :P

2. I have that problem with the Speedy 25 and 30!!

3. Try the Batignolles line - BH is a good size and the regular Batignolles is smaller w/shorter handles...it's all a personal preference.

4. I have the regular Batignolles and it is my favourite LV bag!!

5. I am having a heck of a time with the Damier Saleya. The pm is a touch on the small size and the mm is a bit large for every day use. I do love the shape of the bag though.

6. I agree with the cabas; the piano is too small for my tastes (I saw it in irl, and I was disappointed) but I'm beginning to think that the mezzo is much too big! I wish they had a bag that was in the "middle".

7. I've the same problems..I think it's because I'm short (5'4") and chubby (110 Lbs), but I love love love big bag (I have lots of thing to carry, of cause).:choochoo:

I, actually, think I wanted Speedy 35-40, but when I tried them on they're kind of bigger than me; so I picked Speedy 30 which couldn't load all my stuffs.

I like to have BH, but I think it's a bit too small (I love to have it in 6-7" w); I think about Cabas Messo, but it is too big..

:sweatdrop:

8. yes

9. I totally agree!

10. Count me in...some of the bags would be PERFECT...if the size were just a tad different.

11. Yes, I have found that many of the bags are too small for my taste, ie the soufflot and jasmine. I guess I like large handbags and wasted space. I am adjusting to the size of each bag.

12. OMG i was actually thinking about posting something like this. i totally agree and hear you girl!

speedy 25 too small / 30 too big
    papillon 26 too small / 30 too big
    MC trouville too small / MC speedy too big
    manhattan pm too small / gm too big

it is hard to find bags that is "perfect" for me.

ugh! i don't think LV likes short people (like me) very much! lol.

13. Yes! I find that most of the bags I love and buy are either too small or too big. I think only my Denim Baggy PM and my Suhali Le Tal are the "right" sizes.

14. I hear you, I have found that too. The epi speedy 25 (which is right between the canvas 25 and 30) is perfect for me. My Denim Baggy PM is just a tad small, but the GM is too big. I got my Denim Porte Epaule MM today, and it is gorgeous, but a tad too big... That is okay, I love LV too big or too small.

15. No problem at all. My favorite is Speedy 30...ah its so prettyyy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice