ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM W/ SAKS SA's???

1. OMG... I was trying to locate a bag for the past hour and it isn't available in the Chanel Boutiques (where the SA's are much friendlier). Anyway... I have the style number and UPC and they are telling me that if they don't have it no one does (Saks NYC). They wouldn't even look in their computer. So I call the Atlanta store - she also won't look in her computer. (keep in mind they are trying to sell me alternate bags in the process). I was so angry that I couldn't get any help. To top it off, I was given wrong information by Chanel NYC regarding the bag, so I can't even get it from them b/c they don't know what they are talking about. (I love Brendan though, he always takes care of me, but he's on vacation all week). So I GOOGLE Saks and dial the Boca store and Melissa not only helped me by looking in the computer, SHE FOUND IT and I bought it right over the phone. It makes me so angry that the NYC Saks SA's are so freaking evil - I just want to smack them. I mean, I would always go through the boutique, but they aren't carrying what I want.

Anyone else have issues???:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

2. Same thing happened with my friend at the Saks in NYC. I was with her at the time and we were trying to locate an ultimate soft foldover bag. Saks said they'd call us back when they had a "moment to check" and never did even though we were waiting at the restaurant upstairs. I really think it depends on which SA you get - I think Ndo does a good job but he's the only one!

3. yup. The same thing happened to me with a number of Saks SA's when I was trying to locate a Cambon reporter bag.

It was so frustrating. I had much better luck w/ Neimans.

BTW what bag did you buy?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice