Anyone else get the Chanel catalog in the mail?

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
I got mine in todays mail, it's the 2008 Spring-Summer Precollection Accessories. Lot's of bags and some jewlery and footwear.

I like the largeflap that has perforated leather, with 2 zippers, lookes like the expandable one (sorry I don't know the exact name). It's $2595 and shown in white.

I also like the flap with the large metal plate at $2450. But have to see what colors they come in. I'm sure we have all seen these bags already, but it's always nice when the brand sends out a catalog, with item numbers and price lists!

Anyone getting anything for it?

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
USA
I got it back in Feb.
I believe all S/S 08 precollection accessories are in store now.
But funny, mine does not come with item numbers and price lists.
Probably I'm not from U.S.?

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Mine had a thin paper insert that included the prices and stuff, it's a flip top spiral type of catalog. Of course it didn't include the earrings I am currently looking for, LOL!

herobscurity

Shopaholic
Nov 4, 2006
I received mine quite some time ago too! It also came with the price list, but I'm not from the US.

Kaiser Karl

Apr 3, 2008
Can the items in the catalog be found on the Chanel website or do you need to order a catalog?

I got mine in todays mail, it's the 2008 Spring-Summer Precollection Accessories. Lot's of bags and some jewlery and footwear.

I like the largeflap that has perforated leather, with 2 zippers, lookes like the expandable one (sorry I don't know the exact name). It's $2595 and shown in white.

I also like the flap with the large metal plate at $2450. But have to see what colors they come in. I'm sure we have all seen these bags already, but it's always nice when the brand sends out a catalog, with item numbers and price lists!

Anyone getting anything for it?

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
Has anyone scanned and posted the catalog on tPF by any chance? I would love to see everything.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I can try to scan mine tomorrow..Ive had mine a while....it does have a price list too

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
I got it too. The bag I liked is the white bag with two pockets and MM closure lol. It was 3k+.

I also really loved that Chanel metallic lambskin bracelet but it's something like $680. !!!