Anyone else feel this way...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I cannot handle anymore brown handbags...go through my collection it is mostly brown therefore, I cannot buy anymore mono canvas...I love daimer but, it is brown so forget about it...no more brown for me I am all browned out...everything is starting to look the same to me...yikkkeeesss....anyone else feel this way...or am I alone!!!!!

2. No way! I absolutely adore brown, but have noticed that almost my entire wardrobe has shifted over to brown! (I guess that's a step up from black, though...?) Brown shoes, pants, shirts, bags, jewlery! It's autumn, so we can still get away with it! I can't wait until spring! Actually, I'd really like to pick up a jewel toned pea coat for the winter :smile: That would brighten up those brown bags!!

3. No, I think I have the opposite problem :Push: . Everytime I buy a bag I always go for some color other then black or brown. I don't have nearly enough neutrals :whistle:

4. I love all the brown. I just noticed the other day that I don't have one black purse. I have the white mc alma, then mono and damier stuff.

5. I don't feel that way at all... the brown is nice and goes with a lot I think. I'd like to have some more variety though, and I'm slowly buying different pieces(some not LV) to change things up a little.

6. Well...I don't like drawing attention to myself right away, so I stick to muted colors. However, I really ought to move on to the damier line because all I have is mono...

7. I actually don't feel the Mono and Damier line are that similar.
    I think the dark chocolate brown of the Damier line is a softer option to black for winter, if you will.
    I think the Damier line with black clothing for winter looks great, but gives a less dark and dreary look than all black.
    And, if you want to change up all that brown, add scarves and charms etc to jazz the bags up.
    I forget if you have Damier in your collection, but if you don't. I would take another look bc I think it's a good replacement for black for winter.
    Maybe you could use your christmas gift towards some other fun accessories for you bags instead of another bag itself, if you have a Damier.
    You can then get your white MC in spring, since you are not sure about the black MC.
    Good luck!

8. ITA! :yes:

9. LOve mono canvas but, most of my bags are brown or a variation of brown..that is probably why I was so drawn to the black MC line...I also where dark colour in the fall/winter..I miss the green, blue, white and red of spring/summer...love mono but, maybe colour is more me that is why I am noticing the lack of colour this time of year....no more mono...just colour now....

10. All my LV pieces are either mono or groom so I have been thinking of expanding my collection as I am a bit tired of it. I would like some new options so my next purchase will either be from the MC line or a cherry blossom retro, etc.

11. Yes, but I do the same with black and white, too. Nature of the beast.

12. must accessorize with colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I have a little of everything...but do find I have more mono.
    have you thought of looking towards something graffiti, cerises, or cherry blossom? You get the love of mono with some color added!

14. I totally feel ya!!!!!!:yes:

I only have Damies....and after awhile of carring them...I noticed that it did have a faint...too dark or a bit deary kind of feeling to it....I should of gotten some Epi pieces......

Its just that I hate logos and just decided on that line b/c of that and I love brown in general.........now its too late....cause Im on a ban.....:sad:

Variety is really good....:shame:

15. LV Pug, you already gave up on the black MM Aurelia?? :sad:
    If you don't like the black MC, and you want to add color to your collection, I say go for an Epi piece...like a red or blue speedy 25! I love both of those too and it will brighten up your wardrobe!! :yes: What do you think of Epi?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice