Anyone else experience LV forum withdrawals??

I missed it too, but I have to say that all of my laundry is done (which is saying alot seeing that I have 4 kids), all of my toilets are scrubbed, my floors mopped and vacuumed....and dinner is in the crock pot!! LOL

I :heart: this forum.....nobody appreciates my OBSESSION with LV like you guys! LOL
:lol: Oh Michele, I was thinking the same thoughts. I felt out-of sorts...but it was amazing how much I got accomplished! I don't think I realize how long I'm at my computer sometimes...time slips away on this forum!
Hi everyone!:love:

The withdrawl was HORRID! So glad its back! I love this forum!!!

:yes: :yes: . I was so afraid that it would take longer for LV forum to be back as I have been biting nails. Oh, my poor nails:sad: . But, we are back;). My heart is singing with joy.:yahoo: I miss you all. I didn't think it would be possible to get attach to people who I have never met in person, but you all are so helpful, full of enthusiasm and support. *Hugs to each of you* Thank you so much to all the mods for your hard work to keep this forum easy to navigate for a newbie like me.

LOL, I visited the Celebrity subforum for the first time while LV was down...and love those pics about Celebs without make-up. I felt great about myself after that, hehe.

I was going crazy! I had to PM people on their opinions on two agendas, and then I was worried that when I came back from my first buying trip to LV..I'd have no one to share it with. :sad: