Anyone else experience LV forum withdrawals??

*raises hand* I think this was me yesterday --> :wacko: :sos: :sad:

I ventured into other bag sub-forums but it just didn't give me the same kick LV does to me (well, maybe Chanel did, just a tiny tiny little bit :rolleyes: )

I'm surprised how many times I checked to see if it was back up! I also read a lot more than I post, but you don't know how much you miss something till it's gone!
I know the new MODs will do a great job! Thanks for what you all do!:balloon:

Yay glad to be back too!!! LOL I think hubby is also so used to asking me "so what's up in LV land today?" .. he's had no news I think HE'S having withdrawals now! JK :smile:

Nice to see everyone !

same here! BOTH of us were going through withrawal! hahaha! thing is, i hung around and hopped in between other forums feeling lost and homeless hahahahaha! i went to 'The Playground' and the Chanel Forum.

i missed everyone! glad to be back!

I post a lot in Coach forum though and I didn't know it would be opened today.

I was funny and checked the member lists to see if any LV tPFers on line...you know~ just like looking for my family. So glad to be back here!!!

It's great to see we're back on and hopefully people can be respectful with one another especially since this forum is our meeting of the minds for our mutual obsession of bags!! Congrats to all the new mods, I'm sure they'll do a fantastic job!! :party:

I missed it too, but I have to say that all of my laundry is done (which is saying alot seeing that I have 4 kids), all of my toilets are scrubbed, my floors mopped and vacuumed....and dinner is in the crock pot!! LOL

I :heart: this forum.....nobody appreciates my OBSESSION with LV like you guys! LOL