Anyone else excited about the new Prada x James Jean bags?

1. The fairy bag was one of my biggest handbag regrets, so this almost feels like a second chance! Hopefully there won't be any bleed issues with these. I am super excited! If anyone has any intel pls post!

james-jean-x-prada-resort-2018-02-1170x780.jpg
    Mariapia, restricter and Miss World like this.
  2. I came here just for this. When will they be available? Is resort available from retailers?

3. Seriously! I am so here for this! That was my favorite Prada collection ever.

4. I really like them so far, but I don't think they will be classic bags. I wouldn't spend so much money on a seasonal bag and personally, they're not worth the money to me. I wouldn't buy them, unless they were cheap at an outlet or something.

5. Oh my! So cute! I have the original fairy and it's still one of my fave bags ever!!

Mariapia likes this.
  6. Prada just released them in the mainland US market today! My SA called to tell me I could pick my pre-orders today, but I can’t stop by until later this next week.

seleniteAMG likes this.
  7. They are going strong here too! Got my large bag last week and picked up a couple of the small pieces too. The etiquette bag is also calling my name but we shall see!

IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG

Miss World likes this.
  8. So beautiful. I really loved the fairies collection and this is perfect too.