Anyone else enjoy rocking colored tights?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I'm 27 and I dunno if that's too old for this but recently I purchased some opaque colored tights in, well, all colors of the rainbow and I've been enjoying them SO MUCH! It's probably sooo out of style but I can't help it, they look so cute with a black dress or skirt and on my commute to work I get so many comments and compliments lol. I wore a bright blue pair yesterday and it just made me feel soooo good! Anyone else a fan of the colored tights in the fun colors lol?!

I LOVE them! I used to wear them more when I was thinner, but I have a red pair I pull out when I'm feeling adventurous. I like them with a knee-length skirt and tall boots, so there's just a fun pop of colour when I walk or sit down.

When I was in college I used to wear neon pink and fluorescent green fine fishnets when I went out clubbing. Those were the days... LOL

YES! I get mine from Target. They're soft and they don't have a control top. My yellow ones got a hole in them from that stupid cardboard insert they put in them, though. I'll just wear them with my boots. They're great for fall and especially winter. My coats are basically black, my leather boots are black, and my pucci wellies have yellow and orange in them, along with grey and black. I can't wait to pull out my tights again. I get to feel like a little kid when I wear them with my mary janes.

I definitely don't think you're too old to be rocking colored tights...unless, of course, you are pairing them with a yellow romper and electric blue scrunchy :P. Otherwise, I think they are a great way to pop some color into an outfit -- love them with skirts and boots.

I love colored tights, too. I have electric blue ones and some yellow ones as well. They add a nice pop of color and make the outfit more fun for the winter. I get compliments on them and a few people I work with said that they suit me. I guess that's a good thing.