Anyone else disappointed with the Spring Line?

there's nothing this coming season that i'm in love with at all. i actually thought that I was the only one that felt this way! LOL i'm not really cheating on LV though... just thinking that maybe i'll expand my collection of small juicy accessories...

Tee hee hee. At first I plainly didn't like it because it looked kinda weird. But then after seeing the PM, it really grew on me. It's a unique bag that will be interesting seeing IRL. :wlae:

I agree .. plus I think it is one of the iconic pieces of the collection and I want to see what the woven leather looks like:nuts: I think this season has much more to offer than last S/S as I really didn't like much at all.

Attachments

• 00050m.jpg
    00050m.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
Tee hee hee. At first I plainly didn't like it because it looked kinda weird. But then after seeing the PM, it really grew on me. It's a unique bag that will be interesting seeing IRL. :wlae:

That happens to me, I remember when the framboise first came out, I hated it, I thought....ewww, looks like a .99 lipstick color....of course a few months later I had to have one...the same with mirroir. Boy, did I get some grief from DH on that...he said, isn't that the bag you called 'hideous' just a few months ago...:shame: .

i really like the LoVe totes, the EastWest bags (i totally get it) and im beginning to like the Dentelles too :yes: but what i am REALLY looking forward to are the men's show collection bags. i love them all :love:

I think this season has much more to offer than last S/S as I really didn't like much at all.

i totally agree! Mono Perfo and Mono Fringe were rather disappointing :yes:

i really like the LoVe totes, the EastWest bags (i totally get it) and im beginning to like the Dentelles too :yes: but what i am REALLY looking forward to are the men's show collection bags. i love them all :love:

me too i put myself on the waiting list for this baby
00190m.jpg

ITA Michelle, but I'm relieved bc I can do some catch up with classics I still don't have and past LEs I may want...I do like some of the new spring accessories though and I'll pick up one or two of them.....:yes:

If LV made a line every season especially LE pieces. I feel most people will exceed their credit limits, create jealousy, and envy for those very coveted bags that can't be acquired.
There's a style for everyone each season which creates indivualility. That's the one thing I love about LV, diversity.

I'm not wild about the majority of the collection, but I am very interested in the vernis/mc hearts, the epi bag that looks like a bowling bag (it's a bag, not an actual bowling bag, right?) and the polka dot round coin purse.