Anyone else disappointed in the Heritage Stripe line? What do you think?

I think they are super cute to look at, especially the smaller accessories. I bought the med tote in pink and brought it home but I just couldn't see spending that much on it so I took it back and ordered the pond ergo hobo. But, as someone else pointed out, I only own the leather bags. I do have some signature accessories and I have liked some signature pieces, like the signature stripe shoulder totes, but I have never been able to get past the "spending that much and it's not leather aspect".
But that's just me. :shrugs: I sure do enjoy looking at everyone else's beauties in signature!!:yes:

I like the line, but it's not just for me. I went back to the boutique to look at the XL satchel again and felt it did not look right on me. I think the accessories are cute though!

As far as the smaller accessories, I think they are nice, but I can't see paying so much for the largeer pieces.

Exactly!!! I really like the smaller accessories and I also like the swingpack but would never carry the totes or larger bags as my everyday handbag. They look too cheap to me. BUT....I would use one of the totes as a diaper bag or kid bag.

hmm I really love the style as a whole. But when I look at it, like the material, I am sad to say hate it. Its almost like its photo copied and made of plastic. But maybe it will grow on me. But as for now, I am waiting for something else in pink.

I also bought a set sight unseen before it came to the boutique. I also returned it because it was just too "bubble gum" for me and because I didn't like the straps at all.

I do like the lining and I think for teenagers it would be great.

no way, i am loving mine. I dont even own any signature until his past Satruday- its just fun and not too heavy. so different than all of my other bags, and I have lily's and mirandas and carlys and this xl satchel is one of my fave bags ever. but i will say, i am not a fan of the totes - they seem a bit too small for me. oh, and my satchel is geranium such a bright fun color.

Everyone has different tastes. :shrugs:

The Heritage Line isn't for me though. I first saw them last month when I was at Hawaii. Once I felt it, I was turned off. I thought it looked like something easily concocted by those who make fake Coach purses. The plastic-feeling coated canvas also reminded me of the vintage Gucci bags, which I don't like. I tried it on, I felt like I was carrying a plastic bag. I definitely prefer the normal cloth canvas. Also, I don't like the roped handles. Feels like it will fall apart easily over time, or be difficult to keep clean. (I don't like the swingpacks either for this reason, too.) I'll definitely pass on this line. I can't wait for the summer stuff to come out.

I knew as soon as I heard about the coated canvas that I wouldnt be interested in this line. I am pretty much a leather girl, wth just a few choice signature pieces, and I thought this entire line was too "cute" looking for me. When I saw them in person, I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't feel/smell like plastic, they felt pretty nice, so I guess they did coated canvas fairly well. My daughter picked out the top handle pouch in green - imo this easy-care line is perfect for the younger set.

I'm just the opposite, but I've spent the last few years with LV. I think Coach fans are so used to thick, rich, heavy leather bags that this is just such a huge change! I love the leather and I really feel like I'm getting such a bargain after buying LV. I like large bags but they get really heavy. I also like the fact that I can clean the bag easily. I had wanted the tattersall tote but I'm afraid of ruining the fabric. This is a wonderful option for me. Plus I LOVE all things pink!!!