Anyone else catch the Neverfull piece in today's NY Times?

Hi guys, this is my first post so hello everyone! I bought my first LV bag last year; the speedy 30 and after that, I just got addicted and so I bought the azur saleya, batigllones, the speedy mini lin in black and my bf just got me the azur pochette

I love that bag! It's good for school and lugging my laptop....

I was thinking that I should just update my laptop and get a smaller one; cuz I'm still on wait list for this bag *sigh... I hope that bag comes in soon! I don't need two laptops anyways, but I can always use another bag =D

but now that a lot of people would probably get it, I don't know if I want it anymore... what do you guys think? should I buy something else? like a vernis or epi?

I heard so much about this bag from my friends, so I went to my Louis Vuitton boutique and got the Neverfull in GM. It was an unexpected purchase, but it was so cheap and I won't be afraid of really using it. It's a great bag that'll last a long time and will see a lot of wear and years.

I went to LV this past sunday and wanted to purchase the Neverfull, lo and behold, someone bought the last one an hour before me!

The SA said there is a 3 month wait list. I added my name just in case. I'm eager to see how the Neverfull will look in Damier.