Anyone Else Broke?

Dec 6, 2005
Jeez! Just venting!! I cannot buy anymore bags right now, and all I see are great bags, sigh. I bought Cabas Mezzo last month, and just got charged for the two Gucci Hobos. My husband is like put the debit card down (expletives deleted) ! :sad:

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
I'm so broke...I want the Damier Koala wallet so bad, but I can't spend the money right now...I'm supposed to be saving it...But it's killing me not to have this wallet!!!!

Swedie

Us bound
I have to wait too.. until I'm out of school and have a real job :P that goes for bags at least.. but I have a couple of small purchases planned, like the LV MC small ring agenda :love: My fiancé told me I should wait until I got a job, but I said "I need a place to keep track of all my job interviews!" :amuse: So I'm getting one soon :lol:

Ronja

O.G.
Dec 28, 2005
Jep, I´m, always broke...
well, I just payed 300kr for a new piercing, so....but always broke... :smile:

Ronja

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
Grrr...my hubby just bought a new truck...down payment means my "expense account" cc does not get paid off in full this month. :evil:

Well ladies, I guess we will have to live vicarously through others this month. I'm not complaining I did just get a new twiggy.

Dec 6, 2005
Loganz said:
Grrr...my hubby just bought a new truck...down payment means my "expense account" cc does not get paid off in full this month. :evil:

Well ladies, I guess we will have to live vicarously through others this month. I'm not complaining I did just get a new twiggy.
Sigh, I shouldn't complain either, I think I'm cranky b/c of the long wait on the Guccis :Push: Love the Twiggy Loganz!

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
BagLovingMom said:
Sigh, I shouldn't complain either, I think I'm cranky b/c of the long wait on the Guccis :Push: Love the Twiggy Loganz!
Thank you - which Gucci are you waiting for?

Dec 6, 2005
Loganz said:
Thank you - which Gucci are you waiting for?
I obsessed about those large Hobos with the horsebit handles for months, I got the tan and the red from the new S/S collection, not completely sold on the red tough, I'll probably exchange for black.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
oh - very nice - I hate wait lists!!!

Perhaps if I ever have children I will develop that skill called "patience"; yet, my hubby says that he is our "child". :suspiciou

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
yeah, i'm on a thight budget too. but only til february, then i can go shopping again.