Anyone Else Broke?

1. Jeez! Just venting!! I cannot buy anymore bags right now, and all I see are great bags, sigh. I bought Cabas Mezzo last month, and just got charged for the two Gucci Hobos. My husband is like put the debit card down (expletives deleted) ! :sad:

2. Yep. I'm having to restrain myself which is tough. So many nice bags out there!!!

3. I'm so broke...I want the Damier Koala wallet so bad, but I can't spend the money right now...I'm supposed to be saving it...But it's killing me not to have this wallet!!!!

4. So broke, I just bought a ludlow.. pictures to come when I get it !

5. I have to wait too.. until I'm out of school and have a real job :P that goes for bags at least.. but I have a couple of small purchases planned, like the LV MC small ring agenda :love: My fiancé told me I should wait until I got a job, but I said "I need a place to keep track of all my job interviews!" :amuse: So I'm getting one soon :lol:

6. Oh I love the ludlow wallet! I have the classic monogram and it's perfect :love:

7. Jep, I´m, always broke...
    well, I just payed 300kr for a new piercing, so....but always broke... :smile:

Ronja

8. Grrr...my hubby just bought a new truck...down payment means my "expense account" cc does not get paid off in full this month. :evil:

Well ladies, I guess we will have to live vicarously through others this month. I'm not complaining I did just get a new twiggy.

9. Sigh, I shouldn't complain either, I think I'm cranky b/c of the long wait on the Guccis :Push: Love the Twiggy Loganz!

10. me..................... i can't afford a LV wallet...... think I have been complaining non-stop.

pardon me for being so spoilt!! :sick:

11. me too!!! I'm always broke.....:sad:

12. Thank you - which Gucci are you waiting for?

13. I obsessed about those large Hobos with the horsebit handles for months, I got the tan and the red from the new S/S collection, not completely sold on the red tough, I'll probably exchange for black.

14. oh - very nice - I hate wait lists!!!

Perhaps if I ever have children I will develop that skill called "patience"; yet, my hubby says that he is our "child". :suspiciou

15. yeah, i'm on a thight budget too. but only til february, then i can go shopping again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice