Anyone else breakin out an older Coach for fall?

I'll be rotating between my black leather Ergo Hobo, my chocolate leather Ergo Flap, my Stitched Signature Hobo, and (if I get it) the berry/bordeaux Zoe Bleecker Signature Hobo. I have a couple of other bags that I'll throw in the mix that may go with specific outfits.

I cannot wait to use my "new" Legacy Tote!
7574_d1.jpg

Oooooh pretty!!! that's my HG bag!!!

I like my LE Fall 2004 Vintage Sig. Flap (or something like that). It just calls out "hooray it's autumn" to me!

I can't tell you how happy I am to see someone else with the LE Fall 2004 Vintage Bordeaux! I have the flap one with the buckle on the front, and TOTALLY agree it's a great fall bag! I've never been able to find the matching wristlet...will be looking on the bay again this fall...yours is sooooo pretty!

Well, let's see...I will finally use my Raisin Legacy Shoulder bag (I haven't even taken off the tag yet), and I won a Natural color Ali from ebay (got her yesterday, carried her today), I'll use my Whiskey Legacy Shoulder bag and Slim Flap bag. To me, these are all great Fall colors!!

Im going back to my chocolate brown sig stripe tote (w/ that gorgeous copper shimmery stripe!) I pre-ordered it last fall as soon as I could and I love love love the colors on that bag! Its perfect for fall!

I love this bag. VERY PRETTY!!!!!!:yes: What is this bag called? Hampton's satchel??

I have had this bag for several years and I always use it quite a lot during the fall. I borrowed this pic from ebay because I've never taken a pic of it. Isn't she pretty? Actually, I think this is the smaller one, mine is the large size.
784d_1.JPG

Here's why I always keep the price tags off my bags! I just dug it out and it's called Hamptons Stripe Book Tote, color is silver/brown/chestnut, # 10264, $398. That's for mine which is bigger than the one in the picture. I see them pop up on ebay every once in awhile and I'm ALWAYS hunting for accessories. I bought a wallet one time from a seller and I'm sure it was fake, they let me return it, thank goodness!