Anyone else breakin out an older Coach for fall?

A really sweet tPF'er asked if I could show pics of my Mineral Chelsea Printed Python Satchel.:heart: When I took it out to take pics I thought maybe I'll sell it, then I thought maybe I'll wear it again in the fall.:yes:

Oooooh pretty!!! that's my HG bag!!!

I like my LE Fall 2004 Vintage Sig. Flap (or something like that). It just calls out "hooray it's autumn" to me!

Attachments

• Vintagewtmk.jpg
    Vintagewtmk.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 43
I have had this bag for several years and I always use it quite a lot during the fall. I borrowed this pic from ebay because I've never taken a pic of it. Isn't she pretty? Actually, I think this is the smaller one, mine is the large size.
784d_1.JPG

The 3 main bags that I'll use this Fall are my Chocolate Sig Carly, Whiskey Legacy Shoulder Bag & Mahogany Soho Satchel :heart:

I'm looking to buy a black leather bag in the next couple of months to round out the rotation... probably a Zoe or Pleated Ergo :tup:

I'll pretty much be using all of my bags this fall/winter. Usually when I buy a bag I try to get an all year around bag....not sure about the khaki/turq Carly yet though...but I'll probably still use it for a touch of color.

My go-to fall/winter bag (especially in YUCKY weather) is my Signature Stripe Tote in chocolate/bronze from last year.

I can also predict that my Rose Leigh will be used quite a bit in the upcoming months! All of my other bags are fall/winter appropriate, so those will be used sometimes as well.

my gosh, its so weird to be discussing fall/winter bags already!!!!!! the summer just FLEW by! I only have a couple bags left so ill just be rotating through them....I don't care much about the 'no white after labor day' so as long as its not a really easter-y color, I'll rock it!

I tend to rotate my bags a lot (4-5 times a week). That being said I will probably rotate between my Bleecker large duffle in whiskey, my small Ergo tote in black leather, my large turquoise Ergo hobo and a random purple patent tote that I fell in love with last week and had to have. I might also rotate in my khaki/gold Ali throughout the fall, depending on my mood and the weather.

I'll br bringing out my whiskey and black Alis pretty soon, along with my juniper and raisin leighs. Now the only thing I need is a nice cheapo vinyl bag, probably from Target or similar, for those days when its raining cats and dogs.

I have a 2004 leather hobo that is a pretty shade of blue (not quite as dark as the new denim leather carly) that I haven't used in a couple of years. I used Apple conditioner on it and it looks beautiful. I had been thinking of selling it but now think I will keep it.