Anyone else bought the MC Ursula yet!?!?!

I just got one, but I think I am going to take it back. I love the bag and think it is gorgeous, but it is extremely heavy. IMO, heavier than the Manhattan GM. I didn't really notice it in the store, but once I got it home and put my stuff in it, it was really noticable. You can carry it on your shoulder, but the shape is awkward. It has a very wide base. I am so disappointed. I think I am going to get the speedy instead.

Really?! Does it look really huge? I am just so worried about it being too big cus I REALLY want to buy an Ursula and I have been dreaming about it for a couple of months already...but still no sign of release date yet for it in the UK! :confused1:

I hope it suits me.......!

Brenda

Really?! Does it look really huge? I am just so worried about it being too big cus I REALLY want to buy an Ursula and I have been dreaming about it for a couple of months already...but still no sign of release date yet for it in the UK! :confused1:

I hope it suits me.......!

Brenda

I don't think it's *that* big. In comparison to the MC Speedy, which I think you were once interested in, the Ursula's about 3-4 inches longer in length, but its width is about 2 inches smaller at the base. So i'd say that the two bags are about the same size:yes:

hmm... I dunno about the UK, but it's been out for a while in Canada. I was playing with it a few weeks ago :yes:

Awwww i need to see......! Yeah I was interested in the speedy few weeks ago but colours weren't right.... :crybaby: so didn't end up getting one. I did suit the speedy even though I am tiny but I guess i may suit the Ursula too.......!?!?
Why is it out everywhere apart from here!!? I can't wait any longer...:hysteric:
I need one now!

Awww just found out that they have actually released the Ursula in the Manchester store! Shame I can't get to see it till Tuesday when I get my day off!!
Has anyone here been to see it at the Manchester store?!?!

Brenda

Here are just some of my pics--- I'm out of town right now and most of my pics are on my comp at home.... hope it helps!

Picture027.jpg

ursula001-1.jpg