Anyone else bought-sold-bought again??!!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I sometimes drive myself crazy - I loved LV since in my early 20's (now 50) - first bag being a speedy - thought I died and went to heaven! That was the beginning of my love of designer bags - fast forward 25+ yrs - I've had 3 speedy bags....and sold (I always sell to buy another something) - and find myself wanting yet again, a speedy b!! Trying to recall the reasons for selling before but alas, I just am justifying buying again....the classic style, I know what I want - ability to be crossbody (sold another LV crossbody last yr too) - I assume I'm not alone in this :roflmfao:......

I have bought and sold as well ! I sold my speedy 30 to buy a speedy b 35 and I was thinking about selling it .. After giving it some thought Im going to keep it !

Ha ha - I didn't think I was alone - I try very hard now to keep a small number of bags (10 and under) and you would think I would have it figured out by now lol!! The speedy has been my worst - I have had and sold a small neverfull for a medium - I assume I will get another one again soon - same for wallets too...

Lol I'm glad I'm not alone, I really think I'm nuts sometimes. I also try to not have to many bags because I like to use all on them, I bought and sold my azur speedy just to buy it again and i gave my first alma bb to my sister thinking I didn't really need it just to buy it again a few months later because I missed her so much! I guess we're all a little cra cra😝

Yep... bought and sold the Portobello. I am on my third one (this time in the PM size). Still have days where I look at it and say "Do I REALLY like this bag??" LOL Clearly, I have handbag issues!:upsidedown:

Speedy B 25 DE - bought and sold TWICE, thankfully the last time I could return.
Bloomsbury, same story.
Siracusa, also twice. I love azur canvas and the shape of the bag but I couldn't deal with vachetta! Sometimes I see it on somebody and I want it again, and have to give myself a stern lecture why I dont need it third time around.
I learned my lesson, in that if its bulky, has vachetta, or uncomfortable straps, to steer clear!

Oh yes! Have bought, sold and bought again the mono NF MM (the one I have now is my second, although the first was the original design without the pochette), the DE NF three times and the classic DE Speedy 30 twice (the one I have now is my third but in a 35 and I also owned the Speedy B 35 briefly before selling it). I normally sell a bag to buy another bag but realised that the Speedy and NF that I own now really work for me with their respective prints and sizes, so they are definite keepers ;)