Anyone else bought-sold-bought again??!!

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
I sometimes drive myself crazy - I loved LV since in my early 20's (now 50) - first bag being a speedy - thought I died and went to heaven! That was the beginning of my love of designer bags - fast forward 25+ yrs - I've had 3 speedy bags....and sold (I always sell to buy another something) - and find myself wanting yet again, a speedy b!! Trying to recall the reasons for selling before but alas, I just am justifying buying again....the classic style, I know what I want - ability to be crossbody (sold another LV crossbody last yr too) - I assume I'm not alone in this :roflmfao:......

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Virginia/Ireland
Yes it's my life story with LV. I'm in the same boat with a Epi Neverfull

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I have bought and sold as well ! I sold my speedy 30 to buy a speedy b 35 and I was thinking about selling it .. After giving it some thought Im going to keep it !

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
Oh I forgot I also sold my speedy 30 azur .. It was such a beautiful bag! I have a bad habit now of selling to find new bags !

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Ha ha - I didn't think I was alone - I try very hard now to keep a small number of bags (10 and under) and you would think I would have it figured out by now lol!! The speedy has been my worst - I have had and sold a small neverfull for a medium - I assume I will get another one again soon - same for wallets too...

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Yes, I have done this with Neverfull de mm, I don't think I will ever learn!

MommielovesLV

Sep 5, 2013
Jersey
Lol I'm glad I'm not alone, I really think I'm nuts sometimes. I also try to not have to many bags because I like to use all on them, I bought and sold my azur speedy just to buy it again and i gave my first alma bb to my sister thinking I didn't really need it just to buy it again a few months later because I missed her so much! I guess we're all a little cra cra😝

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
Yep... bought and sold the Portobello. I am on my third one (this time in the PM size). Still have days where I look at it and say "Do I REALLY like this bag??" LOL Clearly, I have handbag issues!:upsidedown:

vanilla_latte

Nov 22, 2013
Speedy B 25 DE - bought and sold TWICE, thankfully the last time I could return.
Bloomsbury, same story.
Siracusa, also twice. I love azur canvas and the shape of the bag but I couldn't deal with vachetta! Sometimes I see it on somebody and I want it again, and have to give myself a stern lecture why I dont need it third time around.
I learned my lesson, in that if its bulky, has vachetta, or uncomfortable straps, to steer clear!

Onebagtoomany

O.G.
Apr 16, 2011
UK
Oh yes! Have bought, sold and bought again the mono NF MM (the one I have now is my second, although the first was the original design without the pochette), the DE NF three times and the classic DE Speedy 30 twice (the one I have now is my third but in a 35 and I also owned the Speedy B 35 briefly before selling it). I normally sell a bag to buy another bag but realised that the Speedy and NF that I own now really work for me with their respective prints and sizes, so they are definite keepers ;)