Anyone else besides me enjoy bridal magazines, even though...

1. you had your own wedding years ago? I got married 6 years ago and I still love looking at them!:shame: :shame: :shame:

Whenever I see Martha Stewart's Wedding Editions, I have to stop myself from buying. Is that weird? I just love looking at the gowns, reading the articles, looking at the rings:nuts: :lol: , etc.

2. ah I adore Wedding magazines too! :biggrin:
    Its amazing how quickly things change too. If I married again tomorrow, not one thing would be like it was the first time, yet at the time, I thought it was my absolute dream day :smile:

3. i :heart: buying/scoping out wedding mags! ever since i was like 5 ive been planning my dream wedding! a few more years to go perhaps? haha. cant WAIT. :heart: :heart: :yahoo:

4. I am an odd ball. I never thought I would want to get married so I never paid attention to Bridal Mags. Esp. now that I am married they dont even get a second glance.

5. Oh, definitely! Today, I would pick a totally different dress, ring, season, etc. Same groom, of course! :shame: :lol: I had a Spring wedding. If we could do all over, I'd have a Fall wedding.:love: :girlsigh: :lol:

6. I didn't even think about weddings until I became engaged...and I was 28! :shame: I guess I'm making up for lost time.:lol:

7. Never got hooked? Lucky you.:supacool: Some of the magazines are just so pretty...Martha Stewart gets me everytime.:love: :girlsigh:

8. Yes, yes, yes! I have been reading wedding magazines since I was a little girl. Needless to say, I have my dream wedding well planned out.

9. You know, a wedding pics thread would be nice...:love:

10. I just got engaged and I am loving looking at all the mags. The Martha Stewart weddings mag was the first one that I bought when I got engaged!! It's fabulous!!:heart:

11. I LOVE bridal mags!

I don't want to be married. Don't like men all that much. Ok for dinner. But like goats, I don't want them in the house. Too messy. Not worth the trouble.

But no dress is more fabulous or beautiful or glamorous or gorgeous than a wedding dress.

LOVE bridal mags!

12. YES!!! I just got engaged last night and am on cloud 9 right now. I went to pick up some magazines today and am absolutley addicted. I can't wait for my wedding next fall. The foliage will be beautiful and all will be perfect.

13. ^Congratulations!

14. :lol: :roflmfao:

15. despite not wanting a big weddin myself (had a small destination wedding on the beach two years ago) i love reading wedding mags and helping friends figure out what to do for thier weddings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice