Anyone else agonize (for days) over which bag to buy?

oh im so there with you on that intoxicating dilemma, esp. on LVs anyways id say go for the mono speedy 25 if you dont have a speedy yet, then the other two will follow after you have your confirmation mail sent to you ahhahahahahahah

thats how I do it, but if you have the money go for it buy them all one at a time. so you would not feel like '' i wish i bought that one first!!!!!''

deciding which bag to buy is really an itch to your head thats what i feel, most of the time,

but for me its the most exciting part

anyways i hope this helps

You can choose one and put the rest on your wishlist :yes: Or get the speedy and a cles/wallet/flat pouch if there is still any available or a bag charm, perhaps?

Since both of your bags are shoulder, I would suggest the speedy 25/30. The 25 will look better on a petite person. It is a little harder to get in and out of, though, and a little tough to look for stuff bcoz of the smaller opening but you can always put in an organizer. Check the FAQs for the purseket.

You'd notice most will recommend the speedy(in any size/shape/line) bcoz it is a staple/classic. Some call it the Pandora's Speedy - bcoz that's what it is - a pandora's box for all your LV obsessions. LOL!!

Happy shopping and welcome to tpf! Do tell us what you decide......

I've been thinking about what items to buy so much lately that the other nite I couldn't even fall asleep because I had things racing through my mind. I kept on thinking... If I get this, this and this then I can't get that, or I could get this and this, but not that. It's so hard because I want to get something I really like and will use. It's kinda funny, but it's such a dilemna, lol.

Well, I decided on the Speedy 25. I am only 5'1, so I am thinking that the 25 would be better than the 30. I ordered it and can't wait to get it. I hate not having a boutique to go to!!! The closest one is 3 hours away, so now I have to wait for it to be shipped.

I think vacillation is our friend that we don't immediately recognize as our friend. I drives me sleepless a lot of times too like you gals about deciding what to go and if I should get it or not!

Congrats on your decision! I'm 5' 1" too! Tell us how you feel when you get it! I'm sure you'll be giddy when you open it! :} :cheers on:

lol, yes all the time!!! I really want a LV shoulder bag, and I just cant decide! Its between, the mini lin bucket, the hamstead, the pochette segur and the montaigne clutch! xx