Anyone else a fan of Loeffler Randall boots/shoes?

My boots came! I'm already lusting over the grey pair.
They look great! Now I'm wanting another pair of matildes in olive!;)

I bought a pair of Matilde in Tortora from endless.com when it was marked down to 1/2 off earlier this year. Had to return them cuz I ordered 1/2 size up (well it was also the only size left) and they were too big. I am lemming for a pair in cuoio or taupe. :heart:

Gorgeous collection twigski!

Candiebear, you wear the Matilde well!

Here's a graphite pair in 6.5, 7.5, and 8.

http://www.blueandcream.com/mm5/mer...BAC&Product_Code=LOEFFLERF10-4&Category_Code=

6.5, 8, 8.5, 9 midnight blue:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Disp...atilde&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&

The grey side ones are also on sale at revolve: 7.5, 9.5, 10. :biggrin:

Thanks Sneezz! I am glad they don't have my size!! I'm on a LR ban! :biggrin:

BTW, if anyones in NYC LR is having their sample sale starting tomorrow
I wish!!! NYC always has the good sales!!

I'm a huge fan of Matilde's but didn't like the thinness of the bottom and the front bottom toe part wore very fast on mine with just a few wears.
I love the look..they just aren't for me sadly.

I'm a huge fan of Matilde's but didn't like the thinness of the bottom and the front bottom toe part wore very fast on mine with just a few wears.
I love the look..they just aren't for me sadly.

This is good to know, I have several pairs of LRs but no Matildes yet. Did you have to replace the sole or did you get a cobbler to do a rubber sole/Topy?

This is good to know, I have several pairs of LRs but no Matildes yet. Did you have to replace the sole or did you get a cobbler to do a rubber sole/Topy?

I didn't do anything with the ones I had.. I ended up selling them~ they were fairly new. I just knew if they were going to wear that easily..I didn't want to deal with it:smile:
The bottom is just thin and if I was going to have them again I would def. get a cobbler to add those little heel/toe savers..something like that:smile:
They are so cute though!

I didn't do anything with the ones I had.. I ended up selling them~ they were fairly new. I just knew if they were going to wear that easily..I didn't want to deal with it:smile:
The bottom is just thin and if I was going to have them again I would def. get a cobbler to add those little heel/toe savers..something like that:smile:
They are so cute though!

I had mine soled all the way from toe to the little heel area & my Matildes have lasted for years. I have them done in beige so that they blend in with the original leather bottom. You should get them again :graucho:

my mum and i are also fans of the Matilde. she has a black pair in dino leather and i have brown and black...love them!
as for the sole, best to resole them, they are so worth it!

I'm in the group! Just purchased 2 pairs of the LR Kiva Shearling booties on Shopbop for 30% off and NO shipping costs OR tax! When I get them in, I will send a modeling pic.

I think they'll be great for light snowy days in Manhattan and cold sunny days in Florida. A cool alternative to uggs.