Anyone doing a Juicy Christmas tree this year?

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, I thought I'd point out this thread from last year with our Juicy Couture decorated trees. Now is the time to pick up one of the small trees, if you don't already have one (mine is from Michaels). Let's post our photos on this new thread, it was really a lot of fun last year. BTW, my family still comments on my pink tree from last year, LOL.

http://forum.purseblog.com/juicy-couture/a-very-juicy-christmas-tree-532363.html

I started this thread then got busy with family and didn't get a chance to post photos of my Juicy Couture tree. But better late than never, right??

Anyway here's the tree, similar to last year with a few additional JC ornaments and sequined bulbs (!)

Attachments

• DSC02512.JPG
    DSC02512.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC02513.JPG
    DSC02513.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC02517.JPG
    DSC02517.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 307
I just saw this thread...I saw the coolest tree...Its 8 ft. tall,pink and ALL ornaments are the JC glass Christmas ornaments and the tree its self was actually designed by JC ... it was an actual display tree in Saks(or Nordstrom,a high end store,I cant remember exactly which store she said she got it)...and she was able to get the tree, ornaments and all,after the season was over!!!I saved a few pics of it,if I can find them anywhere I will gladly post them!The tree is the same color that most of the JC gift boxes are(that light pink color)And the ornaments were amazing....I have a few sets&some single JC ornaments Ive picked up here and there over the years...just to give you an idea of how much money it would cost just to decorate an 8 ft. tree with only JC ornaments...one of my ornaments is approx. 4.5 in. long and was around 45.00..also one of my set of 6(ea.ornament is approx. 3.5in.)originally cost around 165.00!!!She got the tree and over like 200 ornaments for next to nothing!!!!All the ornaments even had their original boxes(the tree shipped to the store by its self and the ornaments( in their individual cute pink JC boxes) were shipped in several boxes,seperate from the tree to avoid breaking the ornaments)She was soooooo lucky!!