Anyone dealt with Buddy & Selly (on ebay?)

Hi all

Has anyone bought from Buddy & Selly? They have a lot of B bags listed on ebay but aren't responsive to emails to get more pics to enable authentication. Just wondered if anyone had dealt with them before, and had any experience?

Thank you!

Hi all

Has anyone bought from Buddy & Selly? They have a lot of B bags listed on ebay but aren't responsive to emails to get more pics to enable authentication. Just wondered if anyone had dealt with them before, and had any experience?

Thank you!

I bought a Bal Pompon from them a couple of years ago. Agree - their comms weren't the best but the bag was lovely and 100% as described... I'd buy from them again. HTH!

Hi all

Thank you!
Yes, I've bought two Bal items from them. kept one, sent the other one back. I thought both items were well described (although I think there are similar stores who assess in better detail), just that one bag was extremely photogenic (even in my own photos of it) which didn't really transform in to reality. Communication was good and the two week return policy is a great reassurance, at least if you're in the EU, I guess it's more difficult if you are in the US for ex. with duties and such.

Had both items successfully authenticated here, so it seems B&S know their Bal. They didn't send me any extra pics either when I asked (kept everything in a warehouse or something similar, they explained). Here is a link to their "real" store:
https://www.vite-envogue.de/SwpFindologic/search?sSearch=balenciaga+city

I also bought from them the infamous bal brogues in white, received them in new condition (described as very good). They did respond to my emails then, but I didn't need more photos.
Would buy from them again, shipped fast inside DE

I saw a bag on their site which I am really interested in and want to submt it for paud authentification, unfortunately no email back to my request to send additional photos. Do I dare to just purchase? They do have a great return policy.
They sold a fake Bal that wasn't removed despite at least two of us here on tPF e-mailing them about it. Since you have the return option, I think it's a good idea to buy and have it authenticated yourself :yes: Returning if you're outside of the EU will be expensive though.