Anyone currently in Korea for PS? Surgery buddy

flipgrl

Nov 29, 2008
I’m from the U.S. and I’m now in quarantine. Anybody currently in Korea for surgery who wants to meet and hang out at some point? I came here alone, so it would be nice to have some company when I walk around and explore Gangnam during recovery! :amuse:

Please keep us posted on everything. Accomodation food .how much spending money. Clinic etc etc and lastly best of wishes on your surgery and I hope all goes well for you.

Please keep us posted on everything. Accomodation food .how much spending money. Clinic etc etc and lastly best of wishes on your surgery and I hope all goes well for you.

Thank you! I plan to write a review after my surgery to help people during their research phase. In regards to the amount of spending money, that really depends on each person. There’s not a correct set amount really, and it depends on what you’re planning to do while here and what you can afford. I actually don’t like carrying cash, so I just plan to use my card while here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ehs263
Please let us know how your surgery went. I want to go there to remove my eye bags. I have been doing some research, but there is so many clinics there. Please let me know if you find a good eye PS.