Anyone consigned with Lindas Stuff?

May 6, 2011
Hi everyone,

I moved recently and had a lot of items I had to give up due to space. I have sent some stuff I to Linda's Stuff and have been having trouble eying paid - anyone else have that experience?

ETS: They are supposed to send sales updates the first week of the month. It has been almost 8 weeks since I got anything and have reached out and I get excuses and delays.

Anybody else have suggestions for other consignment options? My stuff is mostly higher end designer items listed between $100-$600

Thanks!

Yoogi's Closet is one idea, Ann's Fabulous finds was also recommended to me. Are you wanting to consign or sell? Yoogi's will only offer to buy some stuff, and other stuff they will give you the option to do either, and yet more stuff they will only consign. HTH.

Have purchased from Linda, never sold through her. I can tell you from my personal experience with her--communication is slow and far in between. She takes forever to answer emails so make sure you pack all your questions into one solid email as additional questions or requests for info often get lost or are also subject to long response times. She seems fair but could work on communication a bit.

I should add I am not consigning handbags - mostly designer shoes and clothing.

When I sell my bags I normally go to Fashionphile because they are down the street so I can get a check quickly

:smile:

Not sure about the clothing (if you find out any good ideas, please let me know), but Yoogi's does take some shoes (Louboutin, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik) if they are in good condition (mine were NIB), but they don't take all brands. HTH.

tutushopper said:
Not sure about the clothing (if you find out any good ideas, please let me know), but Yoogi's does take some shoes (Louboutin, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik) if they are in good condition (mine were NIB), but they don't take all brands. HTH.

Thank you!! I'm going to try another place and ill post if I like it :smile:

Hi everyone,

I moved recently and had a lot of items I had to give up due to space. I have sent some stuff I to Linda's Stuff and have been having trouble eying paid - anyone else have that experience?

ETS: They are supposed to send sales updates the first week of the month. It has been almost 8 weeks since I got anything and have reached out and I get excuses and delays.

Anybody else have suggestions for other consignment options? My stuff is mostly higher end designer items listed between $100-$600

Thanks!

I have bought from Linda's Stuff as well as consigned with her.

I have received my checks in the beginning of the month as well as
an e-mail detailing what was sold & the price it sold for.

You should be able to follow your items & see what was sold if anything
& if you have any questions, why not contact them directly at
215-956-9190 & speak directly to Linda herself. She takes calls &
does return them . I have to say, that I had not had any issues at all
with being able to ask any questions or speak with Linda herself.

I have consigned with her. I did have a couple of months when I had to follow up on my payments. They did give me a few excuses, but when I pointed them to their own policies and said I needed the money promptly, they managed to send the check within 2 days after I called.

I have bought from Linda's Stuff as well as consigned with her.

I have received my checks in the beginning of the month as well as
an e-mail detailing what was sold & the price it sold for.

You should be able to follow your items & see what was sold if anything
& if you have any questions, why not contact them directly at
215-956-9190 & speak directly to Linda herself. She takes calls &
does return them . I have to say, that I had not had any issues at all
with being able to ask any questions or speak with Linda herself.

The reason why I consigned with them is because I don't have time to light a fire under people's behind. They sold me on the fact that I would get a detailed statement and check if applicable in he beginning of the month but everyone I have to ask for an update - it has now been about 10 weeks since they did anything and I finally heard back after 3 attempts.

I have asked to get my stuff back, especially since they charged me to send some stuff back ... And sent each item one at a time thus charging me for shipping very time - mind you I sent my stuff in 10 weeks ago.

I will post an update once I find someone I like.

I do too, but have the same problem with them, I shipped them over 20 huge boxes and in 18 months just received $54 from them, they told me they moved and lost some of the stuff.

I have consigned with her in the past. I did have to "bug" her every month or so, to get paid. But every time I emailed, I got a response within 48 hours and a check shortly after.
Funny thing, I have not sent anything to her in more then a year and last week I got a check for $34. Apparently, something that they still had just sold, so I got paid.

Hi all!

Quick update... I got some stuff listed but I was really upset that nobody emailed me an inventory list with their intended prices... I was so mad they sold my hermes scarf (cotton) for $90 and I complained - next thing I know Linda herself called me to apologize, she left a vm but I didn't call back.

They now send me my checks quickly and no longer have to ask for an update - so overall I'm happy. I get a check for anything between $100-$200 every month so I decided to keep my stuff there.