Anyone change their mind about the gold hardware?

i have gone back and forth and then back and forth again about the gh...almost everytime i see it in person on someone i am very tempted...i am also waiting and hoping for the fall silver but more than a little worried they will look like thimbles??? (hey judie as soon as neimans gets them in let's plan a field trip)!

xmasprogramandbbag009.jpg

Hopefully I got it right this time. Here's my sandstone Hobo. I love her.

I love hearing everyone's thoughts! Thanks for sharing!!

NYCMom- how are you??? We have to get together. Yesterday I went to the store in Millburn and they had a few of the clutches with GH. I have to say, it is just way too much bling for me. Also I think the hardware made the bag a lot heavier.

I love everyone's gold hardware hobos though! Oh well, I will let everyone know what happens at NM tomorrow.

i LOVE it!! i bought 2 in one week..haha...guess i got the gold HW bug..haha..

i think it really depends on ur personal wardrobe/style/age...its a showy bag and it may not match everyone..but i still really love it! i am also looking forward to the silver HW in the fall!!

When I went to Neiman's back in January, I saw the GH in person for the first time..........I was like :wtf: are you kidding me. No way was I going to carry a bag that was that obnoxious. 5 months later, I'm sporting 4 GH bags and I've had to put myself on the wagon from buying more.........I'm addicted to the bling.

What happened? I think at first I got the wrong impression of GH. I somehow thought the GH was too dressy or hoighty toighty. Once I realized that I could still wear my denim and converse while sporting a GH bag, I was sold. I'm a very casual dresser. I don't work and I spend most of my time outdoors with my boys. I love rockin' my GH bags.

That said, 4 is enough. I need some variety so right now I'd like to get a few more RH and then a few Silver GH in the Fall. I just hope I'll like the silver as much as the gold. :smile:

I didn't like it at first, but after seeing many pictures here, I've changed my mind.

Some colors look great with the GH hardware. I'm looking forward to violet with gold GH!

That Sandstone Hobo is TDF!!!

The great thing about GH is that it actually looks AWESOME with super-dressed down casual outfits. I've worn my GH Brief with $5 rubber thongs from Walgreen's, jeans, and a hoodie. Sooo chic! I love the versatility of GH!

I can tolerate it on the new Hobo but it still doesn't thrill me. I think I will like the silver better because I wear white gold and platinum jewelry.
I think it makes the City wayyyyyyyyyyy too heavy and I think 400.00 more for the GH is totally ridiculous and I am far from being a cheapskate when it comes to buy ing bags. I sold my natural GH Hobo and I adore the new Hobo style, but I will probably wait for the silver and get a white with silver or some other color with silver. I want to see the Ivory, that might be really pretty with the gold. The swatch for Ivory looks yellowish, but we all know how different the swatches often are from the actual color of the bags. :shrugs: