Anyone buying the monogram tate???

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I was wondering what you all thought of the monogram tate that's coming out Sept. I put a hold on the gm version. I'm excited to see it when it comes out but does anyone know how it compares to the galliera? If it's a little bit smaller that would be good for us shorter gals. (returned my galliera pm b/c it was just too big on me:sad: Love the look of both bags tho...

I bought it a few days ago

its just the perfect bag. im sooo inlove with it.. no regrets on this bag what so ever,.
I have put some pictures in here on purseforum.
you can see them if you click at my username and search for my thread

it is smaller than the galliera. but not much though.

I first tried the Galierra on, but it didn.t look good on me. then I saw this Beauty.

and it has a zipper- so this is much better

by the way, the name is thames now. not tate

I have the Tate/Thames GM in Damier and I love it - I think this is such a great bag and for whatever reason like it better than the Galliera - maybe because of pricepoint??
I think it looks great in both monogram and damier!

I tried it on at the boutique in June (they had it in the store already in Indonesia!) and totally loved it! I much prefer the mono version compared to the Damier....I dunno, it just seems 'softer' by the looks. I'm only 5'3 and quite petite, but it looked perfect! Even hubby said he liked it, lol. I love how it has the beautiful nameplate and zipper as well (which the Galliera lacks, sadly), plus it had great structure but then again not too much as it contours well to the body. It's very lightweight too and the single strap is wide and very comfortable. All in all it's a fabulous bag and a great alternative to the Galliera for those who find the latter too big and slouchy!

I can't wait till it's released in the US. I'm obsessed over this bag. I was hoping they would make something like the galliera but smaller. I called the 1-866 number and asked for sure when it's to be released and they said the first week in September. It's almost here...YAY

I'm looking forward to the release of this bag because I'd like a mono shoulder bag. As much as I like the look of the the Galliera PM, it is much too big on me. (5'4")