Anyone buying the Graffiti pieces on Feb 2nd?

you guys all know that you can call the soho store and ask for the personal shopper (not sure if i can say his name here) and he can get you any item you want? they can ship it to you too...no need to wait for items to become available in your area (unless you want to see it in person). i didnt get a chance to go the first day and they sold out of NF but he called me when the next shipment came in and thats when i bought it.=)

I was told you could NOT do this? :shrugs:

i'm on the fence about it. i'm making a planned trip in march to get the new azur totally tote and if the speedy is still around or the NF, i may buy one of those.

I am seriously debating about it. I want to get something small like the zippy, but I have to work on Mon. I am going to play it by ear. If they still have something after 5 pm, then I may have a look. Also if the items show up on elux or the lv site, then I may buy something. I went crazy for the roses though, so I have to be more controlled about the graffiti.

i was into the hype and now it's slowly dying out for me. I originally wanted the pink speedy but the fonts are too small so it makes the bag look cluttered imo, and then I wanted the NF but they only have the GM size. So iono what to do, I'll probably pick up something small like a charm to go with the rose pochette, but that's about it.

im thinking of getting the Monogram Roses Scarf..its a reasonable price and wont break my bank account:yahoo: Hopefully ill get it around May, just in time for my birthday. Hopefully its still there. I read somewhere that the Sprouse collection should be here up until June 30th.