Anyone Buy/Sell on Threadflip?

coolgrly

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
I've been selling on Tradesy and Shop-Hers both of which I'm happy with but, I'm also looking for other sites to sell on. I would appreciate opinions for Threadflip if you've bought or sold there. Good, bad, ugly?

rosetina

Aug 21, 2014
As a buyer it's great because they constantly have sales for 10-30% off, so you can get really good deals, esp on lululemon and those type brands. As a seller, I am afraid to sell any of my expensive items cause their customer service is so poor. I'm afraid if I encountered any problems with a buyer I'd be completely SOL. I have sold some little stuff though. They don't even have a phone number you can reach them at (their # is voicemail only, to which they never respond), all communication is done through email which is very slow. I would love to try them because I think that their sales attract a lot of buyers, I just don't fully trust them. If you take a look at their fb page, they have a lot of angry sellers commenting.

That said, I'd love to hear others experiences as well... the promotions are tempting.

coolgrly

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii
As a buyer it's great because they constantly have sales for 10-30% off, so you can get really good deals, esp on lululemon and those type brands. As a seller, I am afraid to sell any of my expensive items cause their customer service is so poor. I'm afraid if I encountered any problems with a buyer I'd be completely SOL. I have sold some little stuff though. They don't even have a phone number you can reach them at (their # is voicemail only, to which they never respond), all communication is done through email which is very slow. I would love to try them because I think that their sales attract a lot of buyers, I just don't fully trust them. If you take a look at their fb page, they have a lot of angry sellers commenting.

That said, I'd love to hear others experiences as well... the promotions are tempting.
Thanks good to know. I will try them out with my lower priced items and see how it goes.