Anyone buy sale bags from LUISAVIAROMA?

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Wondering how the condition was, if it was a hassle if you are also in the US and if you rant into large customs fees. Thinking of ordering from them and wanted to check first.

I bought 3 planets and I love them. They came fast via fedex and nicely packaged with ribbon. Wasnt happy about the fedex customs bill I got. but it still ended up being cheaper than paying full price for them. After the fedex bill came I said I wouldnt buy from them anymore, but I think I would. What was a pain was the emailing back and forth for availability and payment, etc.

I bought a BBag and a Chloe Paddington from them. Customs duties and taxes are unavoidable. Even with everything all in, way cheaper than what I would pay retail in my country. Customer service was better than I had hoped too.

I'm in France, so no customs here and good customerservice, a little slow to reply to mails but great contact over the phone.

Only thing the bags I bought went back because the leather had that plasticshine that some spring bags have.
Return went well but if you have to get into that from the US it might get a bit complicated (customs x 2 etc...)