Anyone buy Pursekets?

Can someone take a pic of a purseket in their Speedy ? :shame:

The speedy still sags in the bottom part though, right? Since the purse ket goes around the sides.. Or am I wrong?

Swedie said:
Can someone take a pic of a purseket in their Speedy ? :shame:

The speedy still sags in the bottom part though, right? Since the purse ket goes around the sides.. Or am I wrong?

they eliminate a lot of the slouch even in the middle because they force the sides out, which makes it a lot harder for your stuff to pull it down in the middle. pulling the sides out makes the bottom more flat.

my speedy is with me and my purseket is at school, but i'll take a pic when i get back later today.

It's a good idea.. but, I could also make one with my eyes closed, so I don't know how great a purchase it really is. When I get my speedy, I'll actually follow up on that do it yourself purseket claim, and let all you lovely ladies see the results ! ;)

ayla said:
It's a good idea.. but, I could also make one with my eyes closed, so I don't know how great a purchase it really is. When I get my speedy, I'll actually follow up on that do it yourself purseket claim, and let all you lovely ladies see the results ! ;)

That would be great! I don't really want to pay $20+ for it either.

amanda said:
the pursekets are made of very rigid but bendable material, you roll them up to put them in and they expand to the edges of the interior, which is why they're great for large, slouchy satchels.

What about a hobo style?

ayla said:

Excellent idea, ayla! So I did some search as for what kind of material I could use, and found these http://belladia.typepad.com/bella_dia/2005/02/purse_organizer.html and http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=3988

I might give it a go and try to construct one with my husband's old jeans. Thanks for the great idea again, save at least C$40.

p.s. belladia has a very cute rabbit in diaper on her main page.

amanda said:
the pursekets are made of very rigid but bendable material, you roll them up to put them in and they expand to the edges of the interior, which is why they're great for large, slouchy satchels.

Amanda, do you think they would work in a IF Quilty Pleasure? My bag is so slouchy I am tending not to use it. :sad: The same style, but in the Metal Of Honor is a firmer bag, so I like it better.

Bjara said:
Amanda, do you think they would work in a IF Quilty Pleasure? My bag is so slouchy I am tending not to use it. :sad: The same style, but in the Metal Of Honor is a firmer bag, so I like it better.

it might stabalize the bottom better, but the quilty pleasures is a pretty tall bag and the purseket is only about 6 inches tall. it would hold open the bottom part of the bag, though, if you think that would help.