Anyone buy Pursekets?

I like the idea but find it bulks out my bags too much and I like them to hang just right. I also hate the way to colour shows up against the lining of my bags. So now I don't use it much except when I use a really big bag.

thanks bjara :yes:- that was very helpful! i had no clue which size to get from just reading the measurements online and not being able to test anything in the actual bag
think i might end up getting the purseket in medium instead of the larger joey junior..still sort of trying to decide which one..

I have the medium and large and thought they would work great in my Speedy and larger purses but I am not impressed by them. I can put stuff in the sides and it is OK but for me I think I would do better with a drop in one. I haven't looked at those, but the pursekets do not work as well as I thought they would.

I have a big problem with keeping my purse organized & I carry big purses so it actually did take too much time to deal with because I would forget things in one purse and only realize it once I was away from home. Too many bags don't come with enough pockets for me.

So I bought a large black and white polka-dot Purseket (the color choice does kind of suck) and I liked it. I keep my cell phone in a red pouch otherwise I'd never find it, I usually use my camel Longchamp leather wallet, and my cosmetic bags and cosmetic brush bag at the time were both pink. After about a week I started to notice a blue tinge on some of those items but I wasn't sure why and then I figured out it was the freaking Purseket bleeding on a wallet worth way more then that organizer. I have yet to try and get the blue off the wallet. I soaked my Purseket to try and get rid of the excess ink.

I want a small and medium organizer too but I doubt I will buy from Purseket again.

Hand wash them before using them, I know the directions say to spot clean, but I submerged mine in soapy water for hours and it survived just fine.

Cant say i've had that issue. I have my white mc addy book (not sure of the correct name) on mi e and no bleeding. My purseket is fuchsia .. Never washed.
I have a big problem with keeping my purse organized & I carry big purses so it actually did take too much time to deal with because I would forget things in one purse and only realize it once I was away from home. Too many bags don't come with enough pockets for me.

So I bought a large black and white polka-dot Purseket (the color choice does kind of suck) and I liked it. I keep my cell phone in a red pouch otherwise I'd never find it, I usually use my camel Longchamp leather wallet, and my cosmetic bags and cosmetic brush bag at the time were both pink. After about a week I started to notice a blue tinge on some of those items but I wasn't sure why and then I figured out it was the freaking Purseket bleeding on a wallet worth way more then that organizer. I have yet to try and get the blue off the wallet. I soaked my Purseket to try and get rid of the excess ink.

I want a small and medium organizer too but I doubt I will buy from Purseket again.

Hand wash them before using them, I know the directions say to spot clean, but I submerged mine in soapy water for hours and it survived just fine.

I have the medium and large and thought they would work great in my Speedy and larger purses but I am not impressed by them. I can put stuff in the sides and it is OK but for me I think I would do better with a drop in one. I haven't looked at those, but the pursekets do not work as well as I thought they would.

I dont mind it on my speedy 30 only because the opening is larger. They do seem to be a pita getting in and out of the speedy thats for sure.

I've got a large in my speedy 30 and it has revolutionised me - no more scrabbling around in the bottom trying to find my mobile when it rings or looking for my keys. It helps to stop the bag from sagging too much but, for me, the overall advantage is not having all my stuff in a messy dollop in the bottom of my bag but easily reachable and organised. I've got a plain red one and no problems with colour bleed.