Anyone buy Pursekets?

muppy said:
Thanks! I have put my order in for the medium and large! Can't wait!

Hooray! What colors did you get? Let me know what you think when they come in. I thought "I don't need one, I don't carry that much stuff in my bag" and then it arrived and I filled it up (except for the flap pocket on the end) and I love it.

i've ordered a cranberry medium and a beauty (pink) large. They didn't have many choices and i wanted a plain colored one. now i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that customs would miss this one out... doubt so though... urgh, another 25% extra i think!

muppy said:
i've ordered a cranberry medium and a beauty (pink) large. They didn't have many choices and i wanted a plain colored one. now i'm just keeping my fingers crossed that customs would miss this one out... doubt so though... urgh, another 25% extra i think!

I was going to ship something overseas, and the Post Office said that customs usually doesn't get fees unless an item is over about $200. Not sure this is true, but we can hope!

Just got my large Pursket last night and am carrying in my Speedy 30 today. I highly recommend! Not only does it help the Speedy hold it's shape better, but makes it much easier to find everything!

Hey, I'm just reading about this now. Didn't know what they were either until this thread.. So, are they any good in the normal Chloe Paddington? Which size would be best for it?

I use a purse organizer called "PurseBrite". I bought it from Home Shopping Network. The price is $15.95. It works great!!! I use it in all my bags!!! It works especially great in my Fendi Spy bag!!

SerenitySue said:
Hey, I'm just reading about this now. Didn't know what they were either until this thread.. So, are they any good in the normal Chloe Paddington? Which size would be best for it?

Hi,
I got my purseket last week specifically for the paddington. I ordered the medium and it works great. I actually like my paddy a lot more now. It's not such a big slump that I'm digging forever in to find my things. :P

I have been using mine for a few weeks (???) now and I have to say I :love: my purseket! Thinking about ordering the large for my new big pocket Paddy (I got the medium in "garden circles" the first time). The medium definitely fits a Paddy satchel, but this new bag is HUGE! The key post is probably my favorite. I can actually FIND my keys now!

Oh, and there are some on eBay shipping from Australia...that might be a cheaper route for our girls in the UK.

I had 3, i gave one to a friend for her bag..
the med will fit the speedy 25, piano, alma nicely
the large is perfect for the speedy 30

honu said:
I am trying to order the Small Pursekets and they are out of all the colors I like. Has anyone ordered from them before? What are the rants/raves of Purseket?

here i have it in my coach bag, its the med,,, the coach bag is the size of the noe

muppy said:
Hi, Can I ask if the purseket is 'heavy'?

Can it be used on hobo bags, like the Mulberry Araline or will it kind of make the bag look 'bulky' by expanding it?

Thanks. I'm thinking of ordering them and I'm located in the UK, so really need to get it right! Cheers