Anyone buy Pursekets?

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Thanks gals for the help and pics! That was really great! I ordered my Purseket in medium and just got it - works great in my regular Paddy. I got it from a stockist here in Australia.

For those in or near Aus who wants a Purseket, send her an email. She's really nice and will send u swatches of colours she has in stock. Her name is Tricia Holmes and her email addy is: womensbusiness@aapt.net.au Great price too, definitely cheaper than the ones on eBay Aus at the moment.

lvobsessed, what pattern is that in your Coach bag - the orange one?

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
here i just did a search on ebay .. here it ishttp://cgi.ebay.com/Organize-any-handbag-with-a-Purseket-Sz-L-Ostrich_W0QQitemZ6845058948QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SerenitySue said:
Thanks gals for the help and pics! That was really great! I ordered my Purseket in medium and just got it - works great in my regular Paddy. I got it from a stockist here in Australia.

For those in or near Aus who wants a Purseket, send her an email. She's really nice and will send u swatches of colours she has in stock. Her name is Tricia Holmes and her email addy is: womensbusiness@aapt.net.au Great price too, definitely cheaper than the ones on eBay Aus at the moment.

lvobsessed, what pattern is that in your Coach bag - the orange one?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
gratytude said:
I like them a lot, but they do change the look and the feel of hobos...if you use them in a tote, or a speedy, no problem...but they make soft bags kind of hard, which defeats the purpose of carrying something slouchy and natural.
That's my concern, I'm sure it would be fine for my Roxanne but it wouldn't work in my Crawford Cruise or a whole bunch of my other slouchy bags - I think I'm opting out on this item.

enjlux

May 4, 2006
*bump* anyone know if these work with longchamp classics? I'm not sure if it is just too slouchy to hold them up...

I know that christmas is coming, I bet a lot of my friends would love these!...

Jan 4, 2006
same question but for bbags, the Office/Work. would the large size purseket spoil the slouchiness of the bbag completely?

nightmind

Dec 22, 2006
on pursket.com, for the various sizes, it mentions the min. opening of the bag..
i have a bag that has around a 10 or 11 inch opening at the top , but is much wider at the bottom (around 14 inches?) .. also it's very tall (12 inches tall)..
(the bag is at Thickskin)

can't decide what sized purseket to get..either small or medium? since they're only 6 inches tall, they would go to the bottom of my bag, where it's wider..so i'm concerned that the small wouldn't wrap around enough...
..but the medium might be too long..

sorry if this is confusing and repetitive! i should be in bed now lol :sleepy:

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
For those in the US who don't want to wait - I got the Pursebrite - which I don't think the pockets are as deep as the purseket. But, I picked it up at Bed Bath & Beyond for only $10. It wraps around the outside of my totes, and I fold it in 1/2 for my medium size bags. But it does make changing bags a snap, and lots less likely for me to forget anything.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
on pursket.com, for the various sizes, it mentions the min. opening of the bag..
i have a bag that has around a 10 or 11 inch opening at the top , but is much wider at the bottom (around 14 inches?) .. also it's very tall (12 inches tall)..
(the bag is at Thickskin)

can't decide what sized purseket to get..either small or medium? since they're only 6 inches tall, they would go to the bottom of my bag, where it's wider..so i'm concerned that the small wouldn't wrap around enough...
..but the medium might be too long..

sorry if this is confusing and repetitive! i should be in bed now lol :sleepy:
OK, what *I* would do is get the larger of the two sizes of Joey Junior. I just tested one of mine out in my Thickskin bucket, and it fits perfectly! It stays in place great!

I think you said you had the black bucket, and I put my black micro-suede Joey Junior and it matches the black suede lining just fab. :love: However, it is a bit difficult to differentiate the organizer from the inside of the bag...and because the opening to the bag is a touch narrower than the bottom, it's hard to see the pockets if you are in a dim lighted area. For that reason alone, you might want to consider a lighter colored fabric choice, so that it stands out more when you are looking inside of the bag. They have 4 micro-suede colors, and many patterns in their regular fabric.

I am not sure what the sizes of the Pursekets are, but the dimensions for the large Joey Junior is 5" x 26". Shipping was quick too! :yes:
Joey Jr. Purse Mate™ - The Ultimate Purse Organizer That Hops From Bag to Bag

OK, just checked the purseket site, the Joey Junior large is equal to Pursekets medium.

I also use mine in bigger bags, but the ends just don't meet. I make it into a "U" shape, so one end is open on the side of the bag. It still works great....no issues at all.