Anyone buy one of these bags??

ceedoan

Crazy Handbag Lady
O.G.
Sep 29, 2011
hi ladies, don't know about you but I actually love the fall 2014 ready-to-wear show at the supermarket. :P loved the classic flaps wrapped in the styrofoam trays like they are meat lol. what are your thoughts on the basket bags?? has anyone bought one or seen these in stores?? also, if you did, does it come with a collector's book like the vegas flap did? thanks in advance, would love to hear opinions on it.

Attachments

• Chanel_baskets.jpg
    Chanel_baskets.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1,237
Well...this looks like the style code and price...gotta say too pricy

A92642-Y09296 – shopping basket with interlaced brass and calfskin with silver chain in black $10350 measurements tbd

hi ladies, don't know about you but I actually love the fall 2014 ready-to-wear show at the supermarket. :P loved the classic flaps wrapped in the styrofoam trays like they are meat lol. what are your thoughts on the basket bags?? has anyone bought one or seen these in stores?? also, if you did, does it come with a collector's book like the vegas flap did? thanks in advance, would love to hear opinions on it.

No special booklet, just like the Stewart Tartan minaudière of 13A, globe & purse bottle bags, etc. For your "Grocery by Chanel" Basket you pay the sweet total of $12,500 plus tax. I'm sure they'll find a box for you, though. Yes, I've seen it, and no, I have absolutely no desire to spend that kind of money for a basket, but then again, I'm sure many didn't think the Stewart Tartan was "worth" $21,500, but that thing is a work of art. :smile:

Last edited:
Is the basket the bag? Or are we talking about the bag in the basket? I have a feeling it's the former since I saw another collector's item equally as unique, one half of a mini glued on to a frame with a gold plate that had a few words inscribed.