Anyone buy LC from Bagshop?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask...if so...please direct me to where i should post this question.
I am wondering if anyone has purchased a Longchamp from Bagshop.com?
If so, what was your experience?
I want to make sure before I buy that they are reputable and the bags are authentic.
Thx!!! :smile:

It's nice to know that bagshop is an authorized retailer. I am thinking of purchasing from them - I am wondering how long/in how many days do they normally ship after the order has been placed? Thank you!

Hi - I have purchased from Bagshop in the past. The bag shipped promptly and I was happy with the bag I received. They have frequent sales on seasonal colors and sometimes they offer 20% off coupon codes.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask...if so...please direct me to where i should post this question.
I am wondering if anyone has purchased a Longchamp from Bagshop.com?
If so, what was your experience?
I want to make sure before I buy that they are reputable and the bags are authentic.
Thx!!! :smile:

Yes, I have purchased from bagshop and they are authorized Longchamp retailers. I verified that with Longchamp before I purchased from bagshop.

Just wanted to give a bump to say how impressed I am wi th bagshop. I've been thinking about ordering from them since they have a lot of past season colors I missed out on and finally took the plunge. My $10 off code (for signing up for their email list) wasn't working. I emailed them and had a response within 15 minutes and was able to order. Less than an hour later I had a tracking number...and this is at the very end of the day on a Friday!

Just wanted to give a bump to say how impressed I am wi th bagshop. I've been thinking about ordering from them since they have a lot of past season colors I missed out on and finally took the plunge. My $10 off code (for signing up for their email list) wasn't working. I emailed them and had a response within 15 minutes and was able to order. Less than an hour later I had a tracking number...and this is at the very end of the day on a Friday!

Having purchased 5 items from them in the past few months, I must say I am very pleased with each purchase, fast shipping and their excellent Customer Service! They always answer my emails promptly. I used my $10 off code too, they informed me that it would apply even if it didn't work during checkout, and I had no problem.

I purchased a Longchamp Planetes tote from bagshop.com about one month ago. Very impressed with their service and the overall experience. The only downside is that shipping to Australia is $78. I will only purchase from them when they have 20% off coupon codes, as this is the only way for me to be able to justify the shipping cost.