Anyone buy LC from Bagshop?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask...if so...please direct me to where i should post this question.
I am wondering if anyone has purchased a Longchamp from Bagshop.com?
If so, what was your experience?
I want to make sure before I buy that they are reputable and the bags are authentic.
Thx!!! :smile:

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
Have not purchased from them but they are an authorized retailer of Longchamp so no worries there.

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
It's nice to know that bagshop is an authorized retailer. I am thinking of purchasing from them - I am wondering how long/in how many days do they normally ship after the order has been placed? Thank you!

fourcutepups

Oct 10, 2013
Hi - I have purchased from Bagshop in the past. The bag shipped promptly and I was happy with the bag I received. They have frequent sales on seasonal colors and sometimes they offer 20% off coupon codes.

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask...if so...please direct me to where i should post this question.
I am wondering if anyone has purchased a Longchamp from Bagshop.com?
If so, what was your experience?
I want to make sure before I buy that they are reputable and the bags are authentic.
Thx!!! :smile:

Yes, I have purchased from bagshop and they are authorized Longchamp retailers. I verified that with Longchamp before I purchased from bagshop.

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
the DMV
Just wanted to give a bump to say how impressed I am wi th bagshop. I've been thinking about ordering from them since they have a lot of past season colors I missed out on and finally took the plunge. My $10 off code (for signing up for their email list) wasn't working. I emailed them and had a response within 15 minutes and was able to order. Less than an hour later I had a tracking number...and this is at the very end of the day on a Friday!

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
Just wanted to give a bump to say how impressed I am wi th bagshop. I've been thinking about ordering from them since they have a lot of past season colors I missed out on and finally took the plunge. My $10 off code (for signing up for their email list) wasn't working. I emailed them and had a response within 15 minutes and was able to order. Less than an hour later I had a tracking number...and this is at the very end of the day on a Friday!
Having purchased 5 items from them in the past few months, I must say I am very pleased with each purchase, fast shipping and their excellent Customer Service! They always answer my emails promptly. I used my $10 off code too, they informed me that it would apply even if it didn't work during checkout, and I had no problem.

no_1_diva

The Minimalist
O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Sydney, Australia
I purchased a Longchamp Planetes tote from bagshop.com about one month ago. Very impressed with their service and the overall experience. The only downside is that shipping to Australia is $78. I will only purchase from them when they have 20% off coupon codes, as this is the only way for me to be able to justify the shipping cost.