Anyone Buy Anything at the Friends and Family Sale?

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
My sister fell in love with this bag over the summer. She is one to not pay over $40 for a bag, LOL. I could not pass up the $111 price with F&F. She will be absolutely thrilled! Saving it to give it to her for Christmas though Kate Spade Bedford Square Easten. I want something in the Cilantro Pink but I would love the Charles St Kenton if it only had one compartment. I hate bags with no center compartment. Too bad because I love the color and shape. Anyone else make a purchase?

Attachments

• kate-spade-new-york-Bedford-Square-Easten-Shoulder-Handbag-0.jpg
    kate-spade-new-york-Bedford-Square-Easten-Shoulder-Handbag-0.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 835
Astor Coourt Naomi - I contacted a chat rep and he said the strap was 23" long so it should be good. Plus it is actually returnable (I didn't think it was), so I went ahead and ordered it! :smile:

It will be the perfect little black dressy bag I've been looking for - and the price is fantastic!!

Last edited:
Just started getting into Kate Spade jewelry, so I picked up some thin hinge bangles, the Goreski Glasses bangle, and the Love bangle. They look horrid worn all together, but excellent in small doses ;)

My sister fell in love with this bag over the summer. She is one to not pay over $40 for a bag, LOL. I could not pass up the $111 price with F&F. She will be absolutely thrilled! Saving it to give it to her for Christmas though Kate Spade Bedford Square Easten. I want something in the Cilantro Pink but I would love the Charles St Kenton if it only had one compartment. I hate bags with no center compartment. Too bad because I love the color and shape. Anyone else make a purchase?

That is so cute! The colors aren't for me. I love the style. Had no idea Kate Spade had this bag.

This is another to consider in the style of the Rebecca Minkoff Perry Tote and the Coach Crosby.

What are the measurements?

I picked up a few things .. the New York Map Scarf, the Transcontinental Express Travel Tag Scarf, and a Lacey wallet in red. I wanted some jewellery and a few ornaments, but once again, Canadians aren't able to get everything here :sad:.

KS sent me wrong wallet instead of my Leroy Street Neda and now it's sold out and I missed out on this wallet I was so excited to get :pout:

Black Small Haven came with such a bad quality leather, deep leather veins both sides of the bag, this will go back as well :nogood:

Still waiting for 2 other bags that price matched KS F&F, hopefully better luck with them.

I started this thread with the bag at the top. It arrived with a significant dent on the bottom. Also like it was stamped, I cannot explain. And it was pretty scuffed up. KS is sending me a return shipping label but the bag is now sold out. I was bummed because it is a gift for my sister. I did luck out and found it at a KS store and they honored the F&F price

I started this thread with the bag at the top. It arrived with a significant dent on the bottom. Also like it was stamped, I cannot explain. And it was pretty scuffed up. KS is sending me a return shipping label but the bag is now sold out. I was bummed because it is a gift for my sister. I did luck out and found it at a KS store and they honored the F&F price

I have never had bad experience with KS before. Either surprise sale, F&F, all final sales, bags have always been in perfect condition and wrapped really well. I'd hate to think that they have let their quality control and warehouse handling gone downhill...

I I ordered the glitter bug wallet and it arrived scuffed up. The gold ks plate on the front has significant scratches and the wallet appears to have something sticky all over it. Very disappointed. Headed to the store today in hopes of getting a replacement.