Anyone....Breitling?

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Okay. I've done the Rolex, Cartier and most recently Patek Phillipe. I'm curious about Breitling ladies watches. Does anyone have one and what are your thoughts on quality, warranty, etc?

Hi I was looking at the brand, decided to get a patek, I have a cartier and rolex already, if you wanted another watch brand, I would look at something else or another rolex. I have no idea what the something else would be!! I would buy a love bangle or something. You have really nice brands of watches already. A pasha would be nice. I am sure that some people on here have Breitlings and some pictures of them might reveal a nice one for you!

^^ Thanks! I am ready for a sportier watch. Totally sick of Rolex (doesn't keep accurate enough time for me) so was thinking the Breitling would fit the Round Face need.

i bought a Breitling for DH and the quality is exceptionally good and is accurate (as he's was certified or something to be accurate)

However, i find the ladies watches are quite big and chunky.

I find the range to be sporty and funky. Its not a classic watch in the sense of Rolex or cartiers etc.. That's why i got it for him

If you want accurate time, make sure it's certified.
I forgot the term for it, but will ask DH when he gets back

EDIT: its called Chronometer {Officially certified chronometer (C.O.S.C.)}

I love my breitling more then my rolex and cartier! The ladies winder cockpit isn't that chunky at all. But then again I dont think my J12 is chunky LOL!
Here's a pic that I took awhile back.
Breitling1-1.jpg

I adore Breitling. But I've learned a lesson about buying expensive watches. For instance, I bought a Cartier Tank Francaise. Fine, I saved up the $$ and was able to buy it. But when I needed to get it fixed....grrr...it cost $500!!!! to repair. So I think my expensive watch days are over! I want a watch that can take a beating. Tag's are good. Rolex's are good. NOT Cartier. I've learned my lesson.

I adore Breitling. But I've learned a lesson about buying expensive watches. For instance, I bought a Cartier Tank Francaise. Fine, I saved up the $$ and was able to buy it. But when I needed to get it fixed....grrr...it cost $500!!!! to repair. So I think my expensive watch days are over! I want a watch that can take a beating. Tag's are good. Rolex's are good. NOT Cartier. I've learned my lesson.

OMG really? $500 to fix? I've been lucky that no Cartier of mine has needed repair. I took my Roadster in to be polished and cleaned and Cartier even offered me a loaner while they worked on my watch. I was so impressed with the service. I'm so sorry you had to pay so much - that would be awful!

Totally Gazoo, I was not even thinking about getting another watch! I am awaiting for my Patek to arrive, now thanks to Vixy, I have to get that watch!!Lol!!!

I have totally changed my mind now, Gazoo, Breitling watches are pretty cool. I didnt know a watch as nice as Vixy's existed. Thanks to your thread, I have to get it!!Lol!
Good luck with whatever you decide and please post pics!Lol!
Sammyjoex

hi! i have the breitling ss callistino with mop diamond dial and bezel. i have owned it for over a year and love it. :tup:

attn sammyjoe: i tried to pm you, in response to your pm to me, and it would not submit. i can not post pics of my watch but if you go to the pricescope forum and search for a poster named matatora and her breitling watch you will see the callistino. mine has a different band as it is a later model. the callistino is discontinued but i liked it so much i called around the us to authorized dealers and found one in a b&m and was able to get a good discount since it was discontinued. matatora loved the watch and got lots of compliments on it on pricescope. i believe she once stated that it had been run over by a car and came out ok. you can check that out on ps if you like. good luck! :smile: