Anyone brand loyal to chanel?

SHHMOM

Feb 13, 2013
I am sorry if this has been asked before. I am just wondering does anyone's bag collections contain only chanel or another brand? I have been thinking of getting rid of my other luxury handbags to fund additional chanel bags I want. If anyone has all of one brand, do you regret it? Or do you feel content?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I've sold a few of my other luxury bags but mostly because I just don't wear them or don't like them anymore. I have chanel and I am definitely on the hunt for more, but I also love other brands. I am actually thinking of a Celine, but haven't found the one. I also love Hermes, but haven't graduated to it yet....one day ;)

I buy other brands because I like the look of them, but then I never end up using them. I feel more content and actually use my Chanel purchases. That's for bags, for SLG's and accessories I still use other brands too.

I pick and choose from brands like a magpie - I find that most brands have something to tempt my eye :biggrin: :P

I am very happy to have two Chanels in my collection, but I love all my other bags too :yes:

i love my Chanel purses and i am very picky about my purses. I have noticed since owning my first chanel purse, a WOC, all the purses i have been purchasing lately are from Chanel. So i guess i am a fan

I've bought 4 and sold 1 chanels in the past 2 years. I was obsessed with it but with the price increase, i think it's not worth usd 4000++ for a bag that tiny >> i found that i have to adjust myself (with what i usually carry) with the bag's space, eventhough i love them very much. Of course, it all depends on what you buy. The ones i fell in love with are usually medium size style because those fits my figure the most (i'm 5'1") with the exception of gst in terms space where i can dump everything but makes the bag heavy + always bump into people who carry the same bag. With all those considerations, i start to open my mind and have been sneaking into celine forum lately :smile: so my loyalty to chanel is reduced to 60-70% from like... 90%. Hehehe

I am not loyal to one brand as I tend to buy bags based on the shape, style or material that I like.

But sometimes when I am out using another brand and I see someone using their Chanel, I feel sad that my jumbo is at home. Hahaha. Anyone ever get that?

I love my chanel bags, im very loyal to Chanel, its the only brand i buy most of their products(ready to wear,shoes,leathergoods) but I also love owning others, specially hermes and celine, although haven't used my birkin or Kelly in over year!